Mixed Media Chaos Deck

Clockwork Ghost

This will give you a giggle... I made my own deck one day whilst bored and ruminating on the fact that there wasn't really a Discordian system of Tarot. I called it the Mixed Media Chaos Deck. It had over three hundred cards in it, each card consisting of a piece of junk mail I'd received over a three week period, or a picture from any magazine which took my attention over that time. Readings often consist of adverts for extension ladders, fast food, and Brad Pitt. Adverts and media were pasted to hard card-stock.

My reasoning was that if some psychics can use remote viewing cards, playing cards, or any other non-standard card in divination then cards created from advertising could be equally as effective. I never managed to use it for readings - I have no idea what 'current situation: KFC' means, other than that I wanted to eat fried chicken, but it was fun to put together. Not everything in magic has to be serious.

:D

Alta

Personal decks can be the most fun. Doesn't matter if no one else can use it or maybe anyone can, it is yours. :)

Babalon Jones

You got over 300 pieces of junk mail in three weeks? :bugeyed:

Good use for it anyway, sounds like fun!