Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 292 : March 4 - March 10

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:
1.VGimlet - Tarot of the Secret Forest
2. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi & Tarot ReVisioned
3. lantana - Raven's Prophecy
4. Scarlet Woodland - Tarot Of Vampyres & Goddesses & Sirens/Gods & Titans Oracle(s)
5. CharlotteK - Wild Unknown
6. Marcus R- Thoth Tarot
7. DaughterofDanu - Starchild Tarot & Wisdom of the Oracle
8. RiverRunsDeep - Dark Goddess Tarot
9. Amberjune - Pagan Otherworlds Tarot & Messenger Cards
10. Owl Song - Tarot of Delphi
11. Carojulie - Cheimonette Tarot
12. BodhiSeed - Fountain Tarot & Devas of Creation
13. AJ - Tabula Mundi
14. Madame Squee - Vertigo Tarot & Dark Grimoire Tarot

VGimlet

This week staying with the Tarot of the Secret Forest.

Rose Lalonde

Already?! :bugeyed: Weeks are too short.

Tabula Mundi & Tarot ReVisioned this week. Thanks!

lantana

I'm back this week, this time with the Raven's Prophecy!

I'm getting so many new decks right now, it's hard to give them all equal time.

Scarlet Woodland

Sticking with the Tarot Of Vampyres this week; ready to try the Goddesses & Sirens/Gods & Titans Oracle(s) again too.

CharlotteK

Moving on From TdM as was getting a bit obsessed with where the eyes were looking 🙄😜 So this week I'm going to dig into the Wild Unknown.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Marcus R

Have been a very lazy Tarot reader lately.
I'm going back to the beginning, 20+ years ago when I purchased a Thoth with no idea how to read. Have been learning for 3 years now and seldom used the Thoth but have enjoyed its honesty, power and sheer genius. The deck still looks as new as the day I bought it.

Not sure how many spreads I'll cast but at least it will be out on the table.

Thanks VG.

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to be working with my Starchild Tarot borderless edition. Just came in yesterday and I can't put it down! I'm also going to be using the Wisdom of the Oracle as I think they'll work well together.

RiverRunsDeep

Dark Goddess tarot again for me, please. :)

Amberjune

Thank you for opening the new thread for this week, VG!

I will be using the Pagan Otherworlds Tarot and the Messenger Cards.

Wishing everybody a wonderful week.