What's your favourite crystal/gem/precious stone!!

Valerieb66

question...

Just a question...does anyone know what 'positive' effects Rosaline has? ok, its not one pure stone...but crystal + ??

I hope someone can tell me more about Rosaline!

Thx!

StLouisTarot

My favorite are

Amethyst
Rose Quartz
Emerald
Clear Quartz
Opal(birthstone)
Hematite
Tiger Jasper

jules

:)

My fav stone is my clear quartz point (I have to carry it everywhere!!)

Jules

lizziecat

My absolute favorite is Lapis Lazuli, followed by Azurite, Alexandrite (the natural stone, not the synth) and Moonstone.

I used to grind Lapis Lazuli, Azurite and Malachite for paint pigments, so I have a great supply of quality stones and some beautiful chunks of Afghanistan Lapis. Its expensive (not as expensive as natural Alexandrite!) but worth every penny.

skeetonwarde

Rose quartz, hematite and turquoise.

Catmoon

My favorite stone at the moment is smokey quartz, but I'm also very found of a light opala with all it's colors wich I have a ring.
And by the way, can't forget, all the blue stones I passiontly love the blues and the yellow and of course the red and white and black and finaly all shades inbetwin. LOL.

SuzanneMoon

It woul dhave to be Tiger Eye and Yellow Jasper and White Howlite for me i love them all :)

Sheri

Super Seven/Melody's Stone and Amethyst

I have several crystals/stones and I love them all. But if I have to choose, I could limit it to three.

A large quartz with "stuff" in it - my spirit guide lives in it

A super seven/Melody's stone ( I don't know what the names mean, I bought it on eBay and that's what it's called - I would love to know more!)

A very cool very large amethyst crystal that has 7 pockets of water inside it in different areas. When you move the crystal the water moves around. I don't know how it was formed that way, but it is really neat.

I don't know very much about crystals, but I have always loved rocks. I haven't used any of them for what they are supposed to be used for, except for the one my spirit guide moved into. It associated with my RWS deck (the only deck I had at the time) so I keep the crystal with them.

valeria

thatonegirl

Amethyst, i have several crystals of it.
Its my birthstone and i have always loved it.

Clear Quartz Crystals, Jet, Moonstone, Amber

To put it simply...i like almost all of them.

Wandlimb

My favourites are rose quartz and amethyst, though I like most stones. For some reason, though, I don't like pearls. Don't know why, but I can't stand them!