The Crossroads of Necessity Decision-Making Spread

Amanda

Commentary on the Spread

The decision I contemplated with this spread can be found here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=269184

I posted this spread less than a week ago, and now I've already got a plan of action on how to approach the situation. The spread is on-point and the card placements are easily discussed amongst their own Decision Chain, or in comparison to the opposite Decision Chain.

Utilizing three decks may seem tedious but truly leaves room for similar points to be highlighted within various aspects of each decision; none came up in my particular spread, but I would have found it extremely interesting if it had and I'm glad this spread leaves room for that possibility.

Perhaps it was also this Queen in the second decision that "argued against the indicated action" (as Barleywine notes in his description of the spread) despite her being in the Advantages position. I did note that I felt the 9 of Cups and Queen of Cups seemed to be interacting more than the other cards in my spread (Challenges vs. Advantages) and it seems now the Queen may have been suggesting I reflect more on being careful of what I wish for -- did I want to work things out, or did I want to be certain?

Well, wanting to work things out is the healthier "love" choice because I will have become more clear about giving my husband a chance to rectify things, since this was the first and only rather large, dramatic hiccup that has occurred in our relationship. It would be less fair, and less loving, to deny him that one chance.

Overall, a good spread to see a decision from several different angles.

barefootlife

Just wanted to let you know that I used this spread tonight (simplified to a single deck and with straight interpretation instead of weighing active/passive suits), and ended up with a brilliantly clear reading that was extremely helpful to the sitter. Definitely adding this one to my spread notebook.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4957534&postcount=8