A walk in the woods

Azarial

Thank you all very much for all the wonderful words about this spread. I'm really proud of it, and I'm happy you all like it.

~Azarial~

Rachey

I love this spread :D

I tried it on the reading exchange and it worked really well. Thank you for sharing it :)

YogaSpider

Fantastic!

Azarial,

Tonight I used your spread for a special soul who asked my to do a general reading on her path of Life. She is a very spiritual person and your Walk in the Woods Spread came into my mind immediately.

The result was fantastic. I am so incredibly excited about your spread, thanks so much for sharing it. I will use it more and more in the future!

I added some more things into it:
- A beatiful bird flies high up in the sky (what will bring you Joy)
- A flower whispers something in your ear as you draw nearer to look at it (Advice on what to do)
-As you reach out to pick the flower, a honeybee askes you not to do it (Advice on what not to do)
-You still reach out to pick the flower and get hurt by thorns (what will hurt you)
- Then a Butterfly descends on your hurt finger (What will Heal you)
- Last card is you gaze into the distance and you see White Mountains (The Future)

Blessing to you, Azarial.
YogaSpider

WalesWoman

Wow... what a great spread... I'm off to try it out! I love the imagry of it, the spread is almost a story in itself. I know this one is going to make it on a Tarot Lover's Calendar... just have a feeling... :D

VZed

Thanks Azarial

I will definitely try this one, I still have quite a few months to Autumn thogh so I can get some "practice" in first.

Thank you for sharing this spread with us. This one is definitely going into my spreads journal.

Vernon

Azarial

Thank you all very much, I am really flattered. I like that very much Yoga.

~Azarial~

ArwenNightstar

Reading posted

Azarial said:
Thank you all very much, I am really flattered. I like that very much Yoga.

~Azarial~

Just posted my reading.

I did three of these this morning for myself and two family members. Looking forward to input.

a_shikhs

Beautifully written spread.........

EminemsAngelBaby

I agree it is a beautifully done spread! I'm reading tarot at a Halloween party and I think I'll use this for my sitters. Thanks so much for sharing it with us:).

Little Baron

What a beautiful spread to read through. So well considered.

This spread is an absoulte MUST for a new member. I read so many times how people find spreads confusing and don't know which to try. Of course, no reading is a walk in the park, but a walk in the woods like this is a great way to help a new reader get to grips with the cards and a spread.

It is also great for experienced readers and those that want to improve their story-telling and vocalising when reading for others.

Truely brilliant. I look forward to using it when I have a little more time.

Thanks for sharing.

LB