Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Careers

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Don't because you are doing quite well so far. You did find the answers just too many going on. Sometimes the simplest is the best! ;)

Sylvie Steinbach

Important

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone who is following the virtual course that in order to attend and participate to the threads called 'Secrets of the Lenormand group study', one must have the book 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle' and a small Lenormand deck of 36 cards.

This is a free virtual class you can print the course and work on your time. I will always interact and respond to the posts -as a teacher- and on PM if needed. But in order to post your answers on any of those threads you must have the pre-requisites. IF not you are welcome to watch, read and print...But please do not post to avoid confusion on the meanings of the cards and the reading techniques. Your cooperation is greatly appreciate to ensure clarity in the threads for the students who are actively involved.

Thank you very much :)

Sylvie Steinbach

answers for case study 4

It seems that something happened with this thread. There was originally an answer for that case study and it did disappear as well as the students' responses. I heard there was a problem with the site not a long time ago...If you notice anything in any of my threads, please email me or PM to let me know about the missing answers.

case 4

Andrew wants to know what is next in his career?

16-stars + 12-birds + 6-clouds + 34-fish + 14-fox + 32-moon + 25-ring

Sylvie Steinbach

Analysis

Key card: fish or fox.

In this case you can't really detach the two as they both relate to work. One deals with business, independant work and the other refers to employment and a regular paycheck!

So let's look back at the question:

The card next to fish is Clouds: confusion, unstability and hesitation.
Stars and birds refer to dreams and maybe some specific interests. Notice that stars with birds when you add clouds can lead to professions such as pilots. Clouds is not always a negative card! Birds deal with communication but in this particular example it could be 'flying'.

We do not know the profession of Andrew. His question is simple, he just wants to know what is next! The combination fish and fox refer to people who are self-employed who end up having a regular gig that guarantees a regular and steady income. 1099 for example will fit in this option.

The card next to the fox is moon. This could be about creativity or something to be happening soon. The ring talks about a contract. It now becomes more clear.

Andrew will be offered a new job situation that could be 'creative' but most likely will give him some 'cachet' and will guarantee him a steady income. Most likely he will retain a certain independance and it will give him the stability he was seeking (clouds = looking for answers, confusion).

I hope this helps everyone how to analyse a row, using basic definitions and combination. Again this is about understanding how to break down a 'no layout' when you ask a question.

Blessings

Leocrab

Sylvie Steinbach said:
It seems that something happened with this thread. There was originally an answer for that case study and it did disappear as well as the students' responses. I heard there was a problem with the site not a long time ago...If you notice anything in any of my threads, please email me or PM to let me know about the missing answers.

case 4

I sent a pm to Sylvie with questions about study case #4, and she asked me to post my questions here so that she can comment on the thread.

Fox is the keycard, but my question is if we need to move the key card from fox to fish because it comes right next to fox? Do these cards show he will own his own business?

I think stars + birds show that he is a gifted speaker and maybe has done sales work in the past. Clouds show that he is confused about how to apply his gifts.
Fish + fox + moon show if he works hard he will be successful with is own business.
And moon + ring show creative contracts or payments for creative work so he will use his sales or communication talents in a creative way.

Thank you again Sylvie,

Leocrab

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Leocrab!

I think it is also a good analysis for the textbook. Only once you have the client in front of you, can you be sure it is going to be one way or the other depending on your intuitive talent, your relationship with the cards and your ability to understand the message.

To everyone who find missing answers, please let me know as Leocrab did!

Blessings

Leocrab

Thank you Sylvie :)