Am I pregnant?

alliebaby

I'm am very confused on how I should interpret these cards. I used the celtic cross, wanting to know if there is anything that I should know about at this time, since I didn't know how to phrase the question. This is what I got, any help would be greatly appreciated:

1-PRESENT-COVERS ME: (the lovers)
2-INFLUENCE-CROSSES ME: (queen of pentacles)
3-PAST ISSUES-BASIS OF ISSUE:(king of pentacles)
4-RECENT PAST:(ace of wands)
5-CROWNING THOUGHTS:(four of pentacles)
6-IMMEDIATE FUTURE:(knight of pentacles)
7-MY FEARS:(the fool)
8-ENVIROMENTAL FACTORS:(eight of cups)
9-HOPES:(justice)
10-OUTCOME:(seven of pentacles)

I sorta get confused when I am trying to make a story out of them, like how to connect them to eachother....

minrice

Hi alliebaby! It's the rules that you have to post your personal interpretation of the cards before someone (such as I!) can give you their interpretation. I will gladly do this once you've given me some idea of what you believe they mean. Don't worry about book meanings, just go with what feels right.

I don't see anything that jumps out at me as being indicative of pregnancy (you can do a search on pregnancy cards for all sorts of threads on this topic!). Secondly, don't feel badly about having trouble connecting the cards and especially when it comes to the Celtic Cross. This spread is a tricky one and I've always found it to be more confusing than enlightening. Still, it's a basic and one I suppose everyone should learn to interpret.
Ok, I digress!

Alta

Hi alliebaby,

Please read the posting rules at the top of the Forum:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47665

I know that this was originally posted in Tarot Spreads, so not seeing the rules quite understandable, however Spreads is only for working out and discussing actual layouts, but not for posting readings and asking for advice.

Please post your own takes, and if you need even a place to start, try here:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/

Other posters, please do not respond until alliebaby has had a chance. I have hidden some earlier replies given in the Spreads thread until then.

Regards,
Alta
co-Moderator, Your Readings.