Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper Cards

PurplePixie

Mini fin de siecle

Omg yes yes yes . Sorry I just found this thread but omg yes. I missed the mini lenormand he made I would definitely love a mini kipper from him

Jen P

Unfortunately, Ciro Marchetti only made a few decks and those are all now spoken for. From what I understand he is done making his limited edition Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper and I believe the window has also closed on his Mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand. We sincerely appreciate all of his efforts in providing them for the few of us who were lucky enough to purchase them.

Instead, I am taking names of people who would be interested in getting a Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper from US GAMES. I have been adding to my list people from Facebook and from the AT Forum who show interest in the Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper. I have NOT taken names for the Mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand because I believe those numbers would be overwhelming. It would also be helpful for anyone interested to contact me and/or US Games directly if they want US Games to make a Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper. I was trying to get quite a few names before I contacted US Games, but I will contact them soon - I only have 25 people so far - so contact me if you're interested. They will only make them if we come out en masse.

Although there is a separate thread on the AT discussing Ciro's Mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand, it would be nice to get US Games to release both a Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper AND a Mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand (in the same size) so that they could be used together.