Uranus in Pisces

Étoile Filante

There is so much that can be said about Uraus in Pisces.
But ,as Uranus moves into Pisces,lets not forget that Saturn will be moving into Cancer .
So,just Uranus in Pisces alone is not enough to describe what will happen.
Like some of you had explain,if its personal chart then you need to apply the Uranus in Pisces with the rest of your chart.Same thing for mundane astrology.
So not knowing the contend of the chart we can only assume possibilities according to the meanings of the Planets and Signs and Aspects.
So what does Uranus in Pisces in the 1st house means for Joywalker.
In the first house it has to do with the self,how one will be perceived by the outside world or the projection one is sending to the outside world.So having Aquarius I am sure here will be an awakening and a constant upveal at discovering the secrets of oneselve,and bringing them to the surface.Applyng one's own creativity and finally expressing it.
I am sure there is a lot to say about this.
I will come back later.have an errand to do!

Étoile Filante

I am new,and what I have written on Uranus in Pisces for Joywalker in the Uranus in Pisces......Sorry!

AquarianGoddess

Any outer planet contacting the ascendant also describes the type of people coming into one's life.

With Uranus on the ascendant, one will attract "unusual" people, like astrologers (well, most of us aren't really normal, lol), genius like folks, weird, strange folks (eccentric) and also eclectic people! It will never be a dull ride.

AG