Relationship with Uranus/Moon/Saturn

Goldkind

Hello,

I have a young friend with whom I would like to stay longer friends, since we get very good blend of the artistic work and we can learn much from each other.
But there are Moon Uranus, Moon-Saturn and Uranus-Saturn aspects that can perhaps see an early end. On the other hand, there are also many aspects of Saturn, which allow a different interpretation.
How is this to interpret then?
And couldn´t be Moon, Uranus and Neptune available for the strong artistic and moral side, iinsted to separate or ends in disillusionment?

He: 22.08.1995 Ecuador, Quito (time unknown)
I: 05.08.1980 Germany, Cologne, 8:05 a.m.

His time I unfortunately dont have.
Thank you.

zhan.thay

Hello,

I have a young friend with whom I would like to stay longer friends, since we get very good blend of the artistic work and we can learn much from each other.
But there are Moon Uranus, Moon-Saturn and Uranus-Saturn aspects that can perhaps see an early end. On the other hand, there are also many aspects of Saturn, which allow a different interpretation.
How is this to interpret then?
And couldn´t be Moon, Uranus and Neptune available for the strong artistic and moral side, iinsted to separate or ends in disillusionment?

He: 22.08.1995 Ecuador, Quito (time unknown)
I: 05.08.1980 Germany, Cologne, 8:05 a.m.

His time I unfortunately dont have.
Thank you.
"Goldkind's Ascendant Conjunction He's Sun" is the first thing I saw when I generated a synastry report - your Asc at 3 Virgo. Going further, his Sun at 28 Leo in close conjunction to his Venus are also in conjunction to your North Node at 20 Leo.

As well as looking at Saturn combinations for duration of relationship. I would look further at the fundamental underpinnings of why you were drawn to each other. Your Moon is also square his Sun-Venus and there are interaspects you share involving Mercury and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. These could have deeper implications in terms of a past lives relationship.

Your (both of your's) Chiron aspects and placement in your houses show, as you said, that you can each learn much from each other. His Chiron may challenge your Saturn's long-held opinions. Be open and not reactive.

There are many other synastry features that you should look at to get your answers. Unfortunately, atm I will be doing other things.

All the best in love and light

Minderwiz

Before you go into examining synastry, you should always start with an assessment of the individuals concerned. Rushing into interchart aspects without examining the two charts in depth can lead to real problems. That makes a full synastry analysis a lengthy and complex process, though it can be a rewarding one.

When you get to the synastry side, then take some care over the nature of the relationship you're concerned with. Are you dealing with pure friendship or is there some other dimension to the relationship. That will determine which houses you look at, as well as the interchart aspects. For example in a romantic relationship you'd expect some fifth house connections, but in a friendship more eleventh house connections.

The problem here is that you have no birth time for him, so the house connections are one way only - his planets to your chart. That will only give you some of the story. If you've done the original personality assessments in depth, then you may well be able to fill in the gaps here but again in this case, we would not be able to do an indepth analysis for him - I've cast a rough midday chart for him giving him a Moon of 19 degrees Cancer, but in reality, his Moon could be up to 6 degrees either side of that mark. At least we can say he has a Cancer Moon, but in which of his houses it lies we can't know.

We can see that it's going to fall into your eleventh - so that's good for friendships from your point of view, assuming that there aren't countervailing factors but has his eleventh got any contacts from your planets - or indeed his Ascendant.

The best thing to do is to let the friendship take it's course - even a short period one can enrich your life and if you start from a negative view that the friendship will be short lived, then you are placing obstacles on it, rather than enjoying it.

Goldkind

Before you go into examining synastry, you should always start with an assessment of the individuals concerned. Rushing into interchart aspects without examining the two charts in depth can lead to real problems. That makes a full synastry analysis a lengthy and complex process, though it can be a rewarding one.

When you get to the synastry side, then take some care over the nature of the relationship you're concerned with. Are you dealing with pure friendship or is there some other dimension to the relationship. That will determine which houses you look at, as well as the interchart aspects. For example in a romantic relationship you'd expect some fifth house connections, but in a friendship more eleventh house connections.

The problem here is that you have no birth time for him, so the house connections are one way only - his planets to your chart. That will only give you some of the story. If you've done the original personality assessments in depth, then you may well be able to fill in the gaps here but again in this case, we would not be able to do an indepth analysis for him - I've cast a rough midday chart for him giving him a Moon of 19 degrees Cancer, but in reality, his Moon could be up to 6 degrees either side of that mark. At least we can say he has a Cancer Moon, but in which of his houses it lies we can't know.

We can see that it's going to fall into your eleventh - so that's good for friendships from your point of view, assuming that there aren't countervailing factors but has his eleventh got any contacts from your planets - or indeed his Ascendant.

The best thing to do is to let the friendship take it's course - even a short period one can enrich your life and if you start from a negative view that the friendship will be short lived, then you are placing obstacles on it, rather than enjoying it.

I thank you very much!
This is exactly my problem with astrologic analyses... How can I handle it? It is comming everytime in my mind then.

Ronia

This!

It will never stop to amaze me how people are looking for endings before they had a real beginning. With cards it's the same. Programming yourself is the best way to see this ending, for sure, and soon. Life, as far as I know, is full of risks. And most of them worth the risk.

On a purely astrological note, synastry, which I love much, is something that comes after you've polished your charts to the point where you know them by heart and you've made at least ten good assumptions about who is what friend, who likes what, who is annoyed by what, who works like ... how... well with who.... not so wel with who... And so on.

And again, I'd never allow any synastry in the world to prevent me from entering any kind of relationship I want to enter. When the time comes, it will end. Everything ends. It's only natural.

P.S. I've seen beautiful synastries leading nowhere and clearly ugly ones producing at least satisfactory relationships. Key is the will, IMHO. The will to do our best and when it comes from both sides, it will work out.

zhan.thay

Hmm,
Clearly my approach is a bit unconventional - a bit like a tarot reading, a spontaneous impression. I believe that the universe will provide what is needed, when it is needed. "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the Unique Thing."

I also am in agreement that people should not base their decisions on astrological factors (or tarot readings for that matter). "The stars incline but do not compel." The human will is stronger than the influence of the planets and stars and a jumbo jet exerts more gravity than a major planetary alignment.

In any case, Goldkind has not provided much feedback for any of us to focus our intellects on, has she? And yet, there are lots of tarot readings going on.

BTW, my process was a lot more lengthy and involved than it would seem at first impression but I wasn't going to put in an extensive research if there was not much coming back.

Goldkind

In any case, Goldkind has not provided much feedback for any of us to focus our intellects on, has she? And yet, there are lots of tarot readings going on.

BTW, my process was a lot more lengthy and involved than it would seem at first impression but I wasn't going to put in an extensive research if there was not much coming back.

What do you mean here? I will give more feedback. Sorry, if it is not comming directly or when and what you are expecting???!!!

Goldkind

This comment makes me really sad. I was thankful to read what you wrote. But know that gives me the impression of you that you are not a good guy and I dont want to response. All the best to you.

zhan.thay

What do you mean here? I will give more feedback. Sorry, if it is not comming directly or when and what you are expecting???!!!

What I mean is: just as when you request a tarot reading, there is an expectation of a return exchange either by a return reading or by providing feedback. In the case of feedback, just saying
I thank you very much!
This is exactly my problem with astrologic analyses... How can I handle it? It is comming everytime in my mind then.
while expressing a fine sentiment of gratitude, does not say to an astrologer, who has committed time and effort to helping you with your problem, that you agree or disagree. That they are correct in what they have said and how much you understand or need to see further clarification on some points.

I know that astrology can be daunting in its complexity to people who have not studied it and especially so when English is not your first language but these guidelines are written in many places in Aeclectic Tarot and emphasised by moderators also.

So, es tut mir leid, if I have not been clear. Mein Deutsch ist schlect otherwise I would attempt to converse in your language.

Minderwiz

Golkind and zhan.thay, I think you are in something of a mutual misunderstanding. :) My own impression was very much that zhan.thay was trying to be helpful in her comments, which could really only relate to the generalities of the two charts, given the information supplied. But Goldkind appeared to me to be making a request for guidance, not a request for a full reading - which would be a lengthy task and would indeed require lengthy feedback. That's why I suggested she start from individual readings, as that is the method advocated by such synastry authors as Townley in 'Composite Charts'. The synastry analysis adds a layer to the understanding.

One step Goldkind could take is to ask him for his time of birth here.

Any brief response is bound to focus on one or two observations- I tried to put in ones not covered by zhan.thay but that was simply to add some more perspective, not because of any disagreement with her comments, which were good.

So start byasking him for a time of birth.
Analyse the two charts
Add some synastry if you still want more

Bear in mind the comments of Ronia - enjoy the relationship no matter if you think it might be short term, life is for living :)