The Gilded Tarot Royale

Aerin

Where is the list?

I am definitely interested...

cirom

Just send me an e-mail and include - Gilded Royale- in the subject header. It gets automatically placed into my "potential customers" folder. I did the same thing with the Oracle of Visions project. Not everyone on the list ends up buying of course, but its does give me a guestimate of how many to risk printing.

I also then inform everyone on that list once the deck is ready before publically announcing it, so I can ship to them first.

Aerin

Done :) except I may have spelt Royale wrong in my rush...

I really like the new version of Justice. She seems far more in command of her world than the first version.

cirom

Received.... I'll get back to you when its available :)

Tibor

It may be 3-deck order for me again depending on the price :) I did not like the original (to be honest) but this new version has been completely changed for my liking.I hope there will be a lot of gold embedded inside out :)

cirom

The new 9 of Pentacles

Attachments

• NG 9 pents comparison.jpg
    NG 9 pents comparison.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 184

Cassandra022

beautiful as always ciro!

interesting that she looks much less happy in this one though...

cirom

beautiful as always ciro!

interesting that she looks much less happy in this one though...

I agree, I changed it and posted the wrong version. I didn't want her smiling but I overdid it on the previous post.

Attachments

• NG 9 pents comparison.jpg
    NG 9 pents comparison.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 175

cirom

I'm curious why you decided to get rid of the sword.

In this particular case because the original version didn't have one either and this isn't meant to be new deck, nor a double dip.... just a "subjective" visual improvement.

While a sword may be traditionally linked with the symbolism of Justice, I chose to not include it both in the original Gilded or the Tarot of Dreams. However I did include it on the Legacy Justice card. I doubt if you own that, but I did provide a rational in the companion book for using the sword. Where combined with the other elements in the image it then seemed to be more relevant to the overall concept. (At least for me it did).