Lovers and Wheel of Fortune

SweetSiren

The reason I asked if they were exes is because I suspect the other party feels as though the time for that romantic relationship has come and gone. They've seen all they've had to see with the sitter (WOF). There's no surprise or anything new, hence the disinterest. Your sitter has become predictable in this person's eyes.

As far as combating the complacency, I have no idea. You'd really have to ask the cards if it's even possible to change the ex's mind. Because it may not be. Personally, I'm not keen on trying to get back together with exes, esp if that person is showing disinterest even after I've expressed my feelings. But that is my personal opinion, and I have no clue what's going on with your sitter and their situation.

I really agree with the first paragraph. I also agree with someone else who said they feel no sense of urgency to pursue a relationship.

The Wheel is about cycles we can't avoid unless we change our perspective. I always think, "Same sh*t different day" when I see the card. Sometimes when I see this card, I think someone is leaving too much up to fate and not realizing they can change things themselves.

I got this card a bit when I was in a relationship of breaking up and getting back together. It's like no matter how hard we would try, we would just resort to the same habits.

Leviosa

The reason I asked if they were exes is because I suspect the other party feels as though the time for that romantic relationship has come and gone. They've seen all they've had to see with the sitter (WOF). There's no surprise or anything new, hence the disinterest. Your sitter has become predictable in this person's eyes.

Makes sense to me and applicable to the situation. Thanks crystalrose <3

Leviosa

I really agree with the first paragraph. I also agree with someone else who said they feel no sense of urgency to pursue a relationship.

The Wheel is about cycles we can't avoid unless we change our perspective. I always think, "Same sh*t different day" when I see the card. Sometimes when I see this card, I think someone is leaving too much up to fate and not realizing they can change things themselves.

crystalrose's take seemed more non-reversible while yours hints at potential possibilities if the actions change.

So I figured, if it's "same sh*t, different day" as well as the predictability factor, the only way around that is spontaneity or an approach different from sitter's typical. If this change in action or mindset were made do you believe the complacency of the Wheel here could be affected?

especially with the attraction of the Lovers (not easily eroded/sometimes ever present)

SweetSiren

crystalrose's take seemed more non-reversible while yours hints at potential possibilities if the actions change.

So I figured, if it's "same sh*t, different day" as well as the predictability factor, the only way around that is spontaneity or an approach different from sitter's typical. If this change in action or mindset were made do you believe the complacency of the Wheel here could be affected?

especially with the attraction of the Lovers (not easily eroded/sometimes ever present)

From my personal experience of the Lovers, it can mean a strong attraction, but let's think about it realistically. The only time I received that card in a positive way was when my first love was around. Sure, I do have, overall, positive feelings for him that I wish I didn't, but that's the thing, it's still not an attraction that transcends all the BS relationships come with. I wouldn't ever choose to be with him again. He sticks out in my mind now more than others, but that doesn't really mean he's the end all, be all. The man I'm with now, I will probably marry, and yet the lovers has never come into one of our readings. So, I tend to associate the card with being deeply affected by someone, a person whose presence might change your course just a little bit. That doesn't mean they will always be around, and the lessons you learn might not be ones you ever wanted to go through.

But on to your actual question. The Wheel can indicate habits that are extremely hard to break because we aren't fully aware of them. This person might not be taking their fair share of blame for why things didn't work out. So yes, a change in thinking would be due, but it might not happen.