• INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

nicky

ENFP - 90% I to E, 31% N to S, 23% F to T, and 73% J to P

olivia1

I'm an ISTJ and I have been one since freshman year of college. I think it helps explain why I could just stick with one deck and work with it for long periods of time without getting bored.

Vesper

Also ISTJ. Along with Eeyore, Joe Friday, and Fred Mertz.

Greg Stanton

INFJ. Strange, this is supposed to be the rarest personality type, yet more of us fall into that classification than the others.

olivia1

evelone said:
Also ISTJ. Along with Eeyore, Joe Friday, and Fred Mertz.

And J.D. Rockefeller, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth II

(although, Joe Friday being an ISTJ is what I find most exciting)

Onyx

Greg Stanton said:
INFJ. Strange, this is supposed to be the rarest personality type, yet more of us fall into that classification than the others.

I am also an INFJ, but in stressful situation I am likely to revert to INTJ.

I think that there is got to be something in the personality make up that draws us to the Tarot and divination.

Very interesting poll though.

Onyx.

scribbler

I'm INTP, although the "P" is a fairly weak preference. It doesn't surprise me that there are so few extroverts!

Sever

I voted INFP but I'm actually borderline INFP/INFJ.
My introvert, intuitive and feeling preferences are very clear but when it comes to perceiving/judging, I noticed I change depending on my environment. A lot of my friends are very laid back and don't make serious plans so I become the planner in the group. I'm the one always thinking ahead because I know they prefer not to. But when I'm surrounded by people who are xxxJ, I get the urge to be much more sponteanous. & In my personal life, I procrastinate a lot but always get things done before deadlines.

I'm kinda glad that INFx 's are the majority here. I'm so used to not fitting in, it's great to feel there's at least one group (tarot card readers) where a lot of people are like me!

infinity

mbti classification

my avatar is a sword - not without good reason, since my mbti classification is INTP.

turtlebite

INFP

It really is interesting how many of the rarer personality types we have here.