The World

Amatue

I keep getting the world lately very often.. usually in the future position like what to expect in the next month and I see it being positive. I'm going through some relationship changes right now and I thought the World meant that the full cycle has been completed and no matter what the outcome will be, if we will stay together or separate, it will be the right thing. But today it came in the position What to be afraid of.. It confused me.. and the clarification card is Page of swords- a message or pregnancy?? :O Anyone has any idea of what it tries to tell me ?

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Amatue,

Since this is a discussion on a repeating card, as well as a question about just one or two cards from this last reading of yours, I'll move it to Using Tarot Cards. This section (Your Readings) is meant for people to post complete readings for help and discussion. UTC is the place for a discussion such as yours.

That said, before I move this, you need to interpret the page of swords before anyone is able to help you with this question.

Others, please wait until the interpretation has been added.

Thank you,

Prudence

Sztar

I keep getting the world lately very often.. usually in the future position like what to expect in the next month and I see it being positive. I'm going through some relationship changes right now and I thought the World meant that the full cycle has been completed and no matter what the outcome will be, if we will stay together or separate, it will be the right thing. But today it came in the position What to be afraid of.. It confused me.. and the clarification card is Page of swords- a message or pregnancy?? :O Anyone has any idea of what it tries to tell me ?

Hmmm... So your new beginning comes with a warning perhaps... Maybe a warning not to jump too quickly into the next romance? Could the Page of Swords indicate a new person in your life? Maybe even someone you haven't met yet?

Amatue

Thanks for the reply Sztar!
Could be.. even tho I wasn't looking for the new person yet. I'm more interested in what does it mean when the same card pops up multiple times it never happened to me before. I just did one card today as daily card and got the world again. I feel like it will continue coming up until I learn the lesson and that i should follow the advice but i just don't know what it is

Sztar

I don't know. It could mean just what you said. Also, could it mean that you're asking similar questions? I find if I ask too many questions about the same topic, I start to see the same cards over and over.

HeidiLynn

What deck are you using? The world card coming up like that over and over could be spiritual or it could be the deck trying to communicate something else via the image on the card and not the "meaning" of the card at all.

Edited to add...

For example last spring, no matter how much I shuffled I was drawing the "XX Life Renewed" card from my Tarot of the Hidden Realms deck multiple times a week. I kept translating it as Judgement or renewal.. But couldn't figure out why that card as it wasn't tying in with any of the days experiences.

This card had a young girl on it, holding a sprouting acorn on her open hand. Not the typical Judgement image.
I finally realized that the days I was drawing this card were the days that my allergies were giving me fits because the oak pollen counts were elevated..
It was the sprouting acorn and my allergies that the cards were trying to get across.. Warning me that it wss going to be a sneezy, itchy, sinus problem day and it was due to the oaks.

Amatue

Hmmm... So your new beginning comes with a warning perhaps... Maybe a warning not to jump too quickly into the next romance? Could the Page of Swords indicate a new person in your life? Maybe even someone you haven't met yet?

Just wanted to give an update, maybe will be helpful for someone :) A few weeks later I met a new person and I should have paid attention at the warning. It's quite an adventure that I don't necessary need.. and I probably would take things slower or not get involved at all, if I started from the beginning. Thank you Sztar !

midsummermagic1111

Can you clarify how you think it relates to the world as a warning? I never feel warning with the world. Have you been withdrawn a little and then this new boy, despite it being a less than stellar experience, shows your willingness to put yourself out there?.. if it's not too personal can you say why it didn't work out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk