What Does Love Life Look Like?

Leviosa

9 card self exploration spread using RWS for friend

What is going on in her love life?

Wheel of Fortune - the wheel is down and sitter is trying to gather herself (Hermit). But the lull in the wheel is positive because it gives her the opportunity to work on herself

King of Swords - she's been in more of a head space than a heart space, if you will. using more of her thoughts and logic rather than acting in pursuit of love

3 of Pentacles - it's time to build a new sturdier foundation, starting with herself (Hermit).

Quint: Hermit - I use this as a guide to interpreting the other cards of the section. (Picked up after Amanda here on AT) Overall, tells me sitter is alone and Hermit tells me this solitude is a deliberate/conscious choice. She's trying to focus on herself and her next moves/own path etc.

Overall seems to me that she isn't necessarily struggling, just working/trying to move forward. What do you think? Even if you don't use quint would love to know your thoughts

hermit-IX

i'd say that her love life is about to improve
i've read somewhere that often court cards represent people so maybe a king of swords is going to enter her life and that either your friend or the guy will put the other person on a pedestal

for hermit i'd say it is an introspective card and that to get the best results she's going to have to go inward and get clear about what she wants