I can Finally Participate!!

Phoenix

I am so happy!! I can finally participate in this group. Today, I picked up my copy of the Cosmic Tribe Tarot, and let me tell you, the pictures on the website DO NOT do this deck justice!!!

I just needed to share!

catlin

Thanks fo rthe info, Phoenix. I am so curious about this deck, I could not resist on ordering one at amazon.de (of course via aeclectic ;)

kayne

Fantastic Pheonix! (btw. Have you seen the wonderful Pheonix in the Tower? So appropriate :))
Spend some quality time finding all the little details in all the cards! They are really wonderful... and that slightly static feel to the cards when you shuffle them goes after a while. (Has anyone else found this?)

Congrats and enjoy! I look forward to your input! Unfortunately the threads for The Fool and The Magcian seem to not quite have made it so maybe we will have to start these again...

Angel Star

I will probably be the next joining everyone else since I hear so much about this deck on this forum. So I in a few days if I write and say "I have mine" it would be great to share in the discussion. I will probably be going to amazon to order mind right away. Can't wait.