The Fae blow me away everytime!!!

pickled pixie

Hello everyone :D

This week my little daughter started pre-school and I felt a little sad that she is growing up so fast ( I know over sensitive mum! :rolleyes: ) Anyway I asked the Fae how I should deal with this new milestone and I pulled The Journeyman, It instantly made me smile (my little girl really reminds me of the little guy, she puffs her chest out just like him :D ) anyhoo the card made me feel so much better about it all...maybe even a little excited about her new adventure into the big wide world :)

The fae have a way of making you see the best in everything...you gotta love them for that :D

Anyway hope you are all ok and I do pop in here everyday even though I don't really ever get time to post....maybe now my daughters at school I will get a little more time ;)

pp xxx

greenbeans

aaah!

reading that lovely story puts a smile on my face pickled pixie! Hope your daughter had fun and I'm sure you'll both adjust before long.

goldnchyl

pickled pixie said:
Hello everyone

This week my little daughter started pre-school and I felt a little sad that she is growing up so fast ( I know over sensitive mum! ) Anyway I asked the Fae how I should deal with this new milestone and I pulled The Journeyman, It instantly made me smile (my little girl really reminds me of the little guy, she puffs her chest out just like him ) anyhoo the card made me feel so much better about it all...maybe even a little excited about her new adventure into the big wide world

The fae have a way of making you see the best in everything...you gotta love them for that

Anyway hope you are all ok and I do pop in here everyday even though I don't really ever get time to post....maybe now my daughters at school I will get a little more time

pp xxx
greenbeans said:
reading that lovely story puts a smile on my face pickled pixie! Hope your daughter had fun and I'm sure you'll both adjust before long.

Definitely a feel good moment. Thanks for sharing, pixie!

Jewel

Awwwwwwwwwww ... so how is pre-school going? ~giggles~ I love how you see your daughter as the Journeyman. I love that card and it has always related to good adventures for me.

celticnoodle

pickled pixie said:
Hello everyone :D

This week my little daughter started pre-school and I felt a little sad that she is growing up so fast ( I know over sensitive mum! :rolleyes: ) Anyway I asked the Fae how I should deal with this new milestone and I pulled The Journeyman, It instantly made me smile (my little girl really reminds me of the little guy, she puffs her chest out just like him :D ) anyhoo the card made me feel so much better about it all...maybe even a little excited about her new adventure into the big wide world :)

The fae have a way of making you see the best in everything...you gotta love them for that :D

Anyway hope you are all ok and I do pop in here everyday even though I don't really ever get time to post....maybe now my daughters at school I will get a little more time ;)

pp xxx
oh pickled pixie, how cute! i was just reminiscing with another AT'er here the other day of when my little girl started pre-school. Yes, it's hard to let them go at times, but oh the joys when they come home to share what they learned that day. You'll gain so much more sharing in their experiences of their school days!

pickled pixie

Hi all :)
Thanks for the replies! She is settling in really well although I think the novelty is wearing off a little now :rolleyes: Was so funny on the first day as she strode up to the school gates she looked so much like The Journeyman that I giggled out loud :D

love pp xxxx