Essential Chariot elements?

Dano

I'm attempting to create a deck based on RWS. When doing the Chariot, what aspects would be considered absolutely essential?

The crowned one

All of them in the RWS, the majors are works of esoteric art.

The city in the background, the four pillars of the chariot, the canopy, the fact that he does not use reigns, black and white sphinxes and the items those below have mentioned. This would be a good start.

ArcanoMáximo

The union of the lingam and yoni symbol for me is one of the most importan ones!

ArcanoMáximo

and talking about aspects, the martial of course :)
There are some decks that doesn't show it at all.

Summersnowflake

One of my favorite decks is the Zerner-Farber deck. Here in the Chariot card, the emblems of opposing forces -- and even the chariot itself --are absent! A female warrior rides what looks like a deer buck, charging forward. It's a beautiful card. The interpretation is determination and striving for a goal. I don't know the origin or history of this interpretation of the Chariot, but I like it!

In comparison to the RWS Chariot, which seems to me somewhat static, I like the sense of motion and high energy in this card. For a deck based on RWS, I expect you'll want to keep the chariot and sphinxes, but what do you think about including some sense of forward motion. Does this belong, in your view?