Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Sharla 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
If this is the guy that you've been seeing, then the fifth shows him to be a (former) romantic attachment. I did think of that as a possibility earlier, but decded it was probably unlikely. His wife would be signified by the ruler of the opposite sign to Jupiter. With Jupiter in Libra, that would make her significator Mars, which is placed in the twelfth house of secret enemies.

Mars' ruler is Venus which is in the eleventh house of friends, ruled by Jupiter.

So if your absolutely sure, it was him and his wife. Then the placements in this horary fit the facts very well.
Yes it does unfortunately seem that way, just don't know how it has happened though. She must have been given my name by him, for her to do this....and realistically he could have give her a false name if she was pressuring him for it.

So going on this chart and card readings too, it does seem like his wife yes...but the confusion is still there on why he would do this, on giving her my real name.

I obviously didn't know him aswell as i thought. Unless she got my name some other way, but then id assume she'd also have my address and would want to come to my house, and this has not happened.

Seems like the situation i've stupidly put myself in though yes.

So if she's mars then, am i saturn ? even though the asc is mercury ? as im ruled by mars, so i thought i would be mars in 12th.

And with mars ruler being venus as you say in the "house of friends" wouldn't this make more sense to be his (moon) in 7th (his 1st) radical 5th =11th.

He needed to be taken away from me anyway at some point, so i'm glad it's happened sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Sharla; 5 Days Ago at 08:14.
Sharla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago     Top   #31
tapasr_57772aeb7 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Just want to confirm, it was 110% to do with this guy and his wife, just had my last confirmation.

Don't really care which one did it...im just happy now i know who it was, and feel much relief in knowing.

I did txt him last night and told him i knew it was her, and that he must have given her my name to do this.....no reply, not that i wanted one.

I mean this guy knows i do charts and cards aswell...how did he think he could get away with this......the idiot.

Karma will deal with this.
Does she fit the description of the Queen of Cups?
tapasr_57772aeb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago     Top   #32
Sharla 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapasr_57772aeb7 View Post
Does she fit the description of the Queen of Cups?
Not with the description you gave of blonde hair and blue or brown eyes no.

She's a career woman, with black hair and of ethnic origin...oh and how could i forget, she also has mental health issues.

So actually going on the whole card, i wouldn't have put this queen with her. When i did tarot about who it was, queen of swords came out and reversed....which was more apt for her headcase mentality.

Old 4 Days Ago     Top   #33
tapasr_57772aeb7 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Not with the description you gave of blonde hair and blue or brown eyes no.

She's a career woman, with black hair and of ethnic origin...oh and how could i forget, she also has mental health issues.

So actually going on the whole card, i wouldn't have put this queen with her. When i did tarot about who it was, queen of swords came out and reversed....which was more apt for her headcase mentality.
Yeah, pentacles or swords are more likely. Sorry about that. I'm starting to wonder if I should ditch my tarot app.
tapasr_57772aeb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago     Top   #34
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today