Lenormand Obsession

Eyebright

I'd happily pay $30 for a copy Chronata :)

Eyebright

Here are the last 12! I almost forgot to post them! :D

I decided not to redo them after all...it would sort of defeat the whole purpose of a Minute deck exercise! I need to suck up the flaws...and just be happy with them as they are...coming out of the quick drawing in their finished doodly wonky shape.

I don't see any flaws in these drawings, they look lovely! :heart:

MoonGypsy

Ok...how about edition size? Any suggestions are welcome!

More than 20, most likely. But I don't know if I want to go for 50 or a 100. I think it would take a very long time to sell out 100 of them.

i think starting with 20 sounds like a very good idea. i don't want you to overwhelm yourself, Robyn. Small steps. :* i am sure you will sell the 20 soon; as some folks might buy more than one!

i would think a similar size to the Melissa or Pixie would be a good size. i am sending you the Pixie tomorrow, so you should have it [probably] on Monday. :*Lenormands generally are smaller than most tarot decks--probably closer to a pocket size. What is the size of the prototype you posted of the first 24 cards?

Little Hare

sign me up :D I have had so many people comment on your minute deck when I read for them. I want a lenormand by you oh and your angel deck }) Seriously I find it amazing that you can do each card in 5 minutes or less. I don't think $30 is to much to ask. I swear you love to undercharge people on purpose

Love
Little Hare

Chronata

Noooo! :D LOL! I don't do it on purpose! I just know how much I could buy it for, and go from there...

Ok...I am going to go with 50 as an edition, simply because I don't like making second editions of things. It might take me a year to sell that many, but that's OK!

$30 is a good place, I think. (preorders would get free shipping, and maybe something else along with it...not sure what yet!)

Wow! I really didn't expect such awesome reaction right away! You guys are the best!!

I am going to do more stone sets too...um...when I get a chance.
I am supposed to be doing a mosaic community project right now, but I keep getting distracted by madame Lenormand!

Little Hare

awesome!

Will they be available via your website?

p.s It wouldn't surprise me if they sold out pretty quickly

Eyebright

Just pre-ordered myself a copy, yippeeee! :D

Topaz71

Pre-ordered here too :)