What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Denever

Oh, yes, I got the book and the deck direct from Robert Place. I know that a more traditional deck would have been a more obvious choice for a first Lenormand, but it was my love of Place's work that prompted me to get this. I just ordered Pixie's, too -- not sure why I didn't get it sooner, given my attachment to the Smith-Waite Centennial.

It may take a while to get the hang of a new system, but for me personally, the best way to start is through decks by artists whose work I'm especially fond of.

Hopefully you're getting Rachel Pollack's companion book with that. I found it exceptional, as is the deck once you reconcile to the handful of changes Place made.

Genna

I´m waiting for my Burning Serpant Oracle, I got only the cards last time; the book had been stolen. I have sent them a mail about it. I´ve just got Dreaming Way Lenormand, and love it.

Village Witch

I´m waiting for my Burning Serpant Oracle, I got only the cards last time; the book had been stolen. I have sent them a mail about it. I´ve just got Dreaming Way Lenormand, and love it.

Oh dear! You definitely need the book!

I purchased from a seller on Amazon. Where did you purchase from? Was the book stolen in the mail or not sent?

Genna

Now I know the book was not sent. It was from Amazon.uk and I thought I had bought it. But now I understand I hadn´t. My fault for misunderstanding. I will buy it though. Thanks for caring!

Nemia

Burning Serpent and Maybe Lenormand on their way to me :)

Village Witch

Received the Mystical Kipper today! I was very pleasantly surprised when I read the accompanying booklet and found it very similar to Lenormand. Waiting for a kipper book I ordered so I can further explore this fabulous deck!

Vanitygrey

I started with the Ur-Lenormand deck... then purchased the French cartomancy deck. But the ur-lenormand is my favorite!

This weekend I purchased the postmark combo, mystical lenormand, and I was convinced by you all to purchase dreaming way. The all arrive on Monday and I'm super excited!!

Gwynydd

I've just ordered the Art Nouveau lenormand and FINALLY, the Essential Lenormand book!

Barleywine

I just noticed the Fairy Tale Lenormand and like the artwork. I will most likely be my next one.

Nemia

Maybe Lenormand and Burning Serpent arrived! And the Fairy Tale in a tin is on its way to me. :))))