Hand-Made Lenormand Deck gift for my Sister. What do you think?

uraszz

Hello!

I made a Lenormand deck for my sister's birthday and am in the process of teaching her how to read with cards in general. She has a very linear way of thinking so I thought that the Lenormand would be accomadating of her thought pattern

Personally being a Tarot reader I've delved quite deep into it's mechanics and reading methods and I thought that the Opening of the Key's First Operation would fit very nicely with the Lenormand's reading style so I taught my sister how to read with that method and she's very happy and already giving immensely accurate readings!

Here are the photos of a few cards. What do you think about the style?

Sincerely

-uraszz

[size=+2]Card Back and Edge[/size]

[size=+2]Birds - Fish - Stork[/size]

[size=+2]Moon - Stars - Coffin[/size]

[size=+2]Child- Lily- Heart[/size]

[size=+2]Fox[/size]

[size=+2]Letter[/size]

[size=+2]Snake[/size]

[size=+1]P.S. The cards are hand drawn and laminated with the titles in Turkish[/size]

IHeartRescues

I can't stop looking at these

Really, they're just hypnotic :)

reall

I luv!^^ simple lines and colors pallet make it looks simple and like one of those old deck you wish to work with!^^ if you decide to turn it digital so you can sell it on POD like GameCrafter MPC or PS feel free to ask me anything!^^ btw also you may consider adding numbers or playing card symbols or English text instead of Turkish as most of us don't know it!^^lolz:))

uraszz

I luv!^^ simple lines and colors pallet make it looks simple and like one of those old deck you wish to work with!^^ if you decide to turn it digital so you can sell it on POD like GameCrafter MPC or PS feel free to ask me anything!^^ btw also you may consider adding numbers or playing card symbols or English text instead of Turkish as most of us don't know it!^^lolz:))

Thank you very much! I aimed for a minimalistic portrayal of the cards with a few dabs of silver here and there (especially where there is action) so that my sister could get the impression of the card more easily without confusion

lI might look in to either digitalizing the deck and/or printing it but for now I just want my sister to be the one who has the only copy. If I decide otherwise definitely expect a PM from me!

Sincerely

-uraszz

tarotlova

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them! :love:

Village Witch

Very interesting deck. It sure got my attention. Nice!

Padma

I liked the Stork feet, and the Moon card :) I was not sure what the Fish or Stars card were, at first glance. Or the Child card. Might be a bit more descriptive, if you are going for an audience other than sister? BTW your sister is lucky to have such a nice brother! :love:

Tarot dance

....They are impressive indeed....I do not read with Leonormands but if your deck was available I would be quick to buy it to add to my collection

...you did a beautiful job & I am sure your sister will love them