Who made the malicious call horary ?

Minderwiz

When you've got the right date and time, post the chart but make sure the details are visible ( you usually do), as I need to recreate the chart and also get a list of the important factors.

In terms of who made the call, you have two choices - the seventh for open enemies, the twelfth for hidden enemies, the latter seems to make more sense unless you have a clear candidate as an open enemy.

Sharla

When you've got the right date and time, post the chart but make sure the details are visible ( you usually do), as I need to recreate the chart and also get a list of the important factors.

In terms of who made the call, you have two choices - the seventh for open enemies, the twelfth for hidden enemies, the latter seems to make more sense unless you have a clear candidate as an open enemy.

In the opening post that is the correct chart now, i edited it.

March 20th 9.09am Nuneaton.

Well i used the 3rd for the caller, as i'm wanting to find out who made the call. And when you take a look at the chart, you'll notice that lord 3 is placed in the 7th of open enemies.

Minderwiz

Thanks Sharla, I now have the right chart.

I make a distinction between the call and the caller (the message and the messenger). The call is third house and is the Moon. That the call is malicious is shown by the conjunction with Saturn, as the Moon is seriously afflicted.

The caller is either an open enemy (being in the seventh) or a secret enemy, but the only planet in the twelfth is Mars, and that doesn't make an aspect to the call. Jupiter, ruler of the seventh does make an aspect. there's a sextile between Jupiter and Moon/Saturn (though a wide one). But Jupiter and Saturn have a mutual reception by Ruler (Saturn rules Jupiter) and Exaltation (Jupiter is in Saturn's exaltation. Moreover, Saturn is the Air Triplicity ruler so the link is strengthened. Jupiter is also Retrograde and so not as benevolent as you might expect.

On this reading, it would be Jupiter that made the call. Someone who is openly working against you and clearly doesn't like you. Jupiter is in the fifth house, so the link could be something to do with Children or something to do with your leisure activities. Someone you meet in the course of enjoying yourself.

Jupiter also rules the eleventh house of friends. interestingly, that is where your significator Mercury, lies and nearby is Venus ruler of your twelfth house of secret enemies. Venus is also Retrograde, and has a mutual reception with Mars (Ruler/Ruler), as the eleventh stretches from Pisces into Aries. That might suggest a second person is involved here. someone who you see/saw as a friend but has distanced themselves from you (not necessarily physically)

Venus also rules the fifth house of Libra, wherein lies Jupiter. so this looks like' friends' rather than neighbours.

Sharla

Thanks Sharla, I now have the right chart.

I make a distinction between the call and the caller (the message and the messenger). The call is third house and is the Moon. That the call is malicious is shown by the conjunction with Saturn, as the Moon is seriously afflicted.

The caller is either an open enemy (being in the seventh) or a secret enemy, but the only planet in the twelfth is Mars, and that doesn't make an aspect to the call. Jupiter, ruler of the seventh does make an aspect. there's a sextile between Jupiter and Moon/Saturn (though a wide one). But Jupiter and Saturn have a mutual reception by Ruler (Saturn rules Jupiter) and Exaltation (Jupiter is in Saturn's exaltation. Moreover, Saturn is the Air Triplicity ruler so the link is strengthened. Jupiter is also Retrograde and so not as benevolent as you might expect.

On this reading, it would be Jupiter that made the call. Someone who is openly working against you and clearly doesn't like you. Jupiter is in the fifth house, so the link could be something to do with Children or something to do with your leisure activities. Someone you meet in the course of enjoying yourself.

Jupiter also rules the eleventh house of friends. interestingly, that is where your significator Mercury, lies and nearby is Venus ruler of your twelfth house of secret enemies. Venus is also Retrograde, and has a mutual reception with Mars (Ruler/Ruler), as the eleventh stretches from Pisces into Aries. That might suggest a second person is involved here. someone who you see/saw as a friend but has distanced themselves from you (not necessarily physically)

Venus also rules the fifth house of Libra, wherein lies Jupiter. so this looks like' friends' rather than neighbours.

Right so definitely not a neighbor, this makes it more sickening.

Is jupiter still in the 5th going by the 5 degree rule ? or can't you move a rx planet forward ?

Oh! you know what the jupiter link with the 5th, this would most likely then be the call received, as this call i received was from the children's services....so would this then change it to being jupiter who called me and told me what had happened ?

Or are you still seeing jupiter as the malicious caller to the child services ?

Sharla

Would it be possible for me to cast a horary chart, to ask the persons location of who's done this. Would this work do you think ?

As i was thinking along the lines of when we find missing items using horary....so they're not missing, but there location is needed.

I have 4 people out of the equation up to now, which is 2 neighbors and one male friend, and a guy i've been seeing.

Minderwiz

Right so definitely not a neighbor, this makes it more sickening.

Is jupiter still in the 5th going by the 5 degree rule ? or can't you move a rx planet forward ?

Using Regiomontanus I have a cusp of 28,31 Libra for the sixth house. Jupiter is at 21,30 Libra, so well away from the cusp, even using the 5 degree rule.

Sharla said:
Oh! you know what the jupiter link with the 5th, this would most likely then be the call received, as this call i received was from the children's services....so would this then change it to being jupiter who called me and told me what had happened ?

It might be, but it's more likely that this link with the fifth simply gives more details about the nature of the call. Jupiter as ruler of the call's significator, is more likely the person who made the malicious call. Jupiter is a masculine plane, so it could be a man. However if there is a second person involved, then it's probably a female.

Sharla

Using Regiomontanus I have a cusp of 28,31 Libra for the sixth house. Jupiter is at 21,30 Libra, so well away from the cusp, even using the 5 degree rule.

It might be, but it's more likely that this link with the fifth simply gives more details about the nature of the call. Jupiter as ruler of the call's significator, is more likely the person who made the malicious call. Jupiter is a masculine plane, so it could be a man. However if there is a second person involved, then it's probably a female.

I just can't think what this link with the 5th would mean, going on the meanings of the 5th.

If there is 2 people involved and one is a man, then linking this with 5th meanings, would be to do with the guy i've been seeing.

Im also doing cards at the side of this chart...and some im getting man and some are saying a woman...so maybe it is to do with both.

And Friday night another outburst had happened with him and her, but for this to have happened from them, he would have had to have given her my full real name, which seems very unlikely....and i've already confronted him about it, infact he was the first one, and he says no he wouldn't do something like that. And there's no way she could have found out my name and details herself.....well unless he's gave them to her.

Would it be wise to cast another chart to ask specifically if it was to do with her ?...as im really thinking it is now, going on the events of Friday night. And Saturn being conjunct the moon, saturn would be her...and they are both in the 7th.

Sharla

Some more thoughts on this chart....

Both moon and saturn have separated from a trine with uranus, uranus being ruled by mars and mars being in the 12th, would to me mean the sudden revelation of the fact of the secret coming out again.

With mars being the ruler and in the 12th, this would have caused arguments and anger between them. Also mars is conjunct the fixed star Hamal, which can signify confrontation and difficulties.

Also using the radical 3rd from the 7th where they are both placed, is saturn. So id say this was her who made the call....they are both under the ruler jupiter placed in the 5th which can mean affairs, and myself mercury is also in the 5th being they're radical 5th.

Moon (him) and Saturn (her) trines the sun next and the sun is at a critical degree of 29 degrees pisces....and i do have in my notes that the sun at this degree of pisces signify's a permanent ending.

Sharla

Just want to confirm, it was 110% to do with this guy and his wife, just had my last confirmation.

Don't really care which one did it...im just happy now i know who it was, and feel much relief in knowing.

I did txt him last night and told him i knew it was her, and that he must have given her my name to do this.....no reply, not that i wanted one.

I mean this guy knows i do charts and cards aswell...how did he think he could get away with this......the idiot.

Karma will deal with this.​

Minderwiz

If this is the guy that you've been seeing, then the fifth shows him to be a (former) romantic attachment. I did think of that as a possibility earlier, but decded it was probably unlikely. His wife would be signified by the ruler of the opposite sign to Jupiter. With Jupiter in Libra, that would make her significator Mars, which is placed in the twelfth house of secret enemies.

Mars' ruler is Venus which is in the eleventh house of friends, ruled by Jupiter.

So if your absolutely sure, it was him and his wife. Then the placements in this horary fit the facts very well.