Out of sync relationship spread help

Pao

i tried to come up with a relationship spread for when the actions, feeling and words of one person do not match up. For example what the person says or how they act is not really what they feel inside for you or about the relationship etc. I named it Out of Synch.

Anyway im having a hard time because i think I am missing something I just dont know what. I dont bother with positions because they confuse me. I just lay them all next to eachother.

1. What they say to the outside world (about the person/their feelings for the person)
2. Reason they say this
3. How they act/what behavior they show the outside world
4. Reason they act that way
5. What they really feel inside for the person(but dont tell anyone)
6. Reason they mask their true feelings
7. What they really think about the person
8. What these thoughts are based on (ie. past thought patterns)
9. What needs to happen for them to show their true feelings
10. What the quarant can do to help their true feelings come to the surface.

I feel like I missed something

Frannie

Great spread! I'm adding it to my journal :)

Pao

o really? i swore i was missing something. :confused: let me know how it works out for you! I am going to try it out maybe offer some reading with it then.

thanx!

Vadella

Good job Pao!!! :D

anne_soulangel

I added an outcome whether they show these feelings or not card at the end...

I am so doing this spread later, love it :)

WolfSpirit

Pao said:
I feel like I missed something

I think you've got a lot covered already :)

You have a position for what they say/act to the outside world, maybe you could have one for what they say/act to the person in question ?

I am also thinking of adding something for the positions that give the reason and split it into conscious and subconscious behaviour...
But I'm afraid I am turning it into a huge spread now, lol.
I'll see if I can incorporate it all into a spread without making it too enormous, when I have more time on my own to think it all through :)

Pao

Vadella said:
Good job Pao!!! :D
Im thrilled it worked for you Vad!! so happy :D

anne_soulangel said:
I added an outcome whether they show these feelings or not card at the end...

I am so doing this spread later, love it :)

ahhhh yes outcome, that would be good :) please do tell me how it works for you. i am scared to try it out on myself! hahaa

WolfSpirit said:
I think you've got a lot covered already :)

You have a position for what they say/act to the outside world, maybe you could have one for what they say/act to the person in question ?

I am also thinking of adding something for the positions that give the reason and split it into conscious and subconscious behaviour...
But I'm afraid I am turning it into a huge spread now, lol.
I'll see if I can incorporate it all into a spread without making it too enormous, when I have more time on my own to think it all through :)
:D i know i had not intended this to be 10 cards since i do have a bit of a focus problem :laugh: but thats what i felt to write. i like your suggestion though. the reason as to WHY there is a split? wow I would be so very interested in seeing how a reading incorporating that would end up like!
wow ok ill see if i am brave enough for 13 cards!!!

thank you guys please do let me know how it works for you, if there are any bumps or anything :)

anne_soulangel

I just have them as a benchmark for where things are headed from where they are at currently, as everyday events and certain actions can tweak what is going to happen, it helps tie everything together and give a clear cut message :)

MedusaWasAMermaid

Pao- I saw the title of this post and thought it might be useful for my current situation, but until I read the specifics, I had no idea how suited to my situation it would be. It's the perfect spread for this, IMHO. Thank you so much! I'm going to go use it right away. I might post my reading in the Readings forum (giving you credit for the spread of course) in a few. GREAT SPREAD!

Sheri

Hi Pao :)

What's that famous quote? "Necessity is the mother of invention"

Well done - nice spread you've come up with!

:D valeria