favourite divination oracle

deso

We've looked into people's favourite tarot decks. What about your favourite non-tarot decks. Which one(s) do you love and why?

I love my "Healing with the Angels" oracle, my "Angel Blessings", my "OH" cards, my "Crystal Ally Cards" and of course - my "Crystal Wisdom Kit". The first two because they are inspirational and uplifting (and pretty to look at). So are the crystal ally cards. I love the accuracy and healing effect of the wisdom kit. As for the OH cards, they really do make me go "OH" ..... and always get me thinking ....

Peace and Light

jade

i like the oh cards when you aren't sure why something is bothering you, but it is.....they are great for figuring out your own mind.

in light,
jade

faunabay

Right at this moment my favorite is my Crystal Wisdom Kit. It's working so well for me.
As for tomorrow......who knows. LOL

scorpio

i have the small animal medicine cards the just for today ones. they are prettier than the large ones and they have messages written on them. i also have the auora gemstone oracle they are so gorgeous and i have good luck combining them with brett bravo's crystal healing secrets. i do a three card spread and look up the crystals in the book. for me i got amber,garnet and opal. the book relates opal to head injury and garnet to memory. ive had problems with both. one of my coworkers saw a picture of tigers eye (she is leo) and when i did her cards i drew tigers eye first! same with laura she likes jade and i drew that first also.

moon

my favorite is the goddess oracle by hrana janto and amy sophia marashinsky :) absolutely loved this thing the minute i got it out of the box.

Dee 04

I would love to see the OH cards... does anyone have a link?

Dee 04

MY FAVORITE ORACLE/DIVINATION DECK IS "SOUL CARDS."

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Logiatrix

i totally LOVE my "healing with the angels" and "healing with fairies" oracle cards. i have combined them, making a chunky stack of 88 cards! they work beautifully together, and i have done some very deep, and, yes--HEALING--readings with this deck.
what i like about these cards the most (besides the gorgeous art) is that the key words/phrases are very clear and self-explanatory, so that i don't have to consult the booklets. however, i am still able to combine those meanings with what i intuite, which is a major accomplishment for me as a novice. these cards have helped me a lot with my intuition. anyway, each deck comes with a substantial little booklet that explains the meaning of each card. i read thru each of the booklets once when i first got the cards, and haven't had to look at either of them since then. i don't like having to look things up all the time when i do readings, which has discouraged me from several other divination decks, and a few non-traditional tarots, too. this is the first divination deck i've found that i truly feel comfortable using for reading for others, and i also enjoy it for self-readings.
i highly recommend the angels and fairies! it's the only other deck i'm using right now, besides my "main" tarot deck.
:)

slinky_jo

i really love my rune cards by cheryl barnes. i usually dont do a full reading with them, but pick a card at random to guide me when i am feeling a little lost, and not in need of a full tarot reading.

it's weird, but they are really quite in tune with me, although i dont consult them regularly. i find they are quite receptive to being chosen and read by my friends as well. we always consult them at sabbat time, as a fun and empowering end to our rituals. i even think they were on special sale at one of the big chain staores, too! a lucky find. i really do love em!! :)

i also like my goddess cards by zerner-faber, although they arent as special to me as the rune cards, but still have inspiing words/thoughts/pictures.

raeanne

I love my runes! The first time I touched a set of runes, I knew I had to learn more about them. I now have several sets but the set I use most is the one I made. They feel so alive in my hands that I can't explain the feeling. On this forum I know I don't have to worry about explaining this feeling 'cause y'all know what I'm talkin' about. I also like Soul Cards very much! I use these cards in a couple of different ways. One way is to pick a random card and meditate on that card and see what I can learn from it. Another way, which sounds the same but is slightly different, is to center on what is happening in my life and then pick a card that expresses that feeling and use the card to meditate deeper. Another oracle that I like very much is Oracle of the Dreamtime. This is a set of 45 cards (I know the review on Aeclectic says this is a 78 card deck, but it isn't. There seems to be some confusion between Australian Dreamtime Tarot and Oracle of the Dreamtime.). The Oracle of the Dreamtime deck comes with a good book that tells the Aboriginal myth that is represented on each card. The deck is round and each card has a small "hand" symbol on it. As the cards rotate, the hand symbols can appear to reach for different cards. Maybe two cards are reaching for each other or both are reaching for a third card. Maybe the two hands are pointing in opposite directions. All of these add another dimension to the reading. Anyway, I have had excellent readings with this deck and I have enjoyed learning about the Aboriginal culture so much that I have picked up a couple of other books about native Australians. I also have Medicine Cards, Druid Animal Cards, I Ching, Celtic Tree Oracle, Egyptian Scarabs, Spirit Stones, Kabbalah Cards, etc., etc. I love learning new things!