What is your 'go to' deck?

AmethystEyes

This thread may have been a bad idea, there is at least three I cant get out of my head that I need to buy! :laugh:

Symphony

My Oracle of Shadows and Light seem to be able to handle anything. They get straight to the point if they feel there is a message you need too, they take no prisoners. Recently I've fallen pretty hard for the Fool's Wisdom Oracle but I've not seen too much of it around online

jolie_amethyst

After thinking it over, I realized I don't yet have a go-to oracle for any sort of real readings. All my oracles with the exception of Madame Endora seem better suited to meditative work. The Madame, well, I truly adore her, but I've yet to find her useful for anything other than working with fiction writing. From a meditative/introspective standpoint, I tend to reach for the Druid Animal and Plant Oracles (usually in app form), or the Enchanted Map.

For Tarot, my default go-to is Shadowscapes. But I also find I can take quite a bit of what I read on over to the Tyldwick and get excellent results.

reall

Gypsy fortune telling cards by PIATNIK ZIGEUNER, Bidermeier, and Art deco!^^ simple and surprisingly right on the spot!^^

AmethystEyes

I just ordered Enchanted Map and Oracle of Visions! Cant wait to try them out!

Morwenna

I don't generally go to oracles with questions either; of course I don't do that with tarot either, I use all divination cards (for myself) for analysis and meditation. But my favorite analytical oracle is the Goddess Oracle (Marashinsky).

RedwingRaven

I have two: Wisdom from the Hidden Realms and Enchanted Map. :) Right now, I'm finding myself drawn to the Kuan Yin Oracle and Healing with Faeries, however...

I've just received my copy of the Kuan Yin Oracle a few days ago, it is absolutely stunning and it has a beautiful, gentle energy.
I usually go straight for my Shadows and Light or Les Vampires deck, but the Kuan Yin oracle has really got me hooked.

Madrigal

Right now I'm really appreciating my Enchanted Map Oracle. I also find Chrysalis Tarot good for firing up the intuitive sparks. And I've got my eyes on the Sacred Rebels Oracle as well but am still on the fence about this one.

AmethystEyes

Chrysalis is in the mail! I'm excited!

AmethystEyes

Just got Enchanted Map in the mail today!! :D
They are gorgeous!