Got my Sibilla Oracle today!

zhadee

I have those :) When I don't know what to think of somebody or something, I pick two cards and tadaa! there always is some useful advice.

Now, are we going to exchange with them? Anytime... :p

Aunty Anthea

I have those :) When I don't know what to think of somebody or something, I pick two cards and tadaa! there always is some useful advice.

N E V E R

(gets out torch and magnifying glass)

conurelover

I keep meaning to learn my Vera Sibilla and am glad there is more interest in this deck on AT. You all have enabled me to take this deck out and study it. It is scheduled to be a deck of the month in November in the Oracle Deck of the Month Study Group. I read and speak some Italian but my LWB is in four languages, including English.

Kurenai

I keep meaning to learn my Vera Sibilla and am glad there is more interest in this deck on AT. You all have enabled me to take this deck out and study it. It is scheduled to be a deck of the month in November in the Oracle Deck of the Month Study Group. I read and speak some Italian but my LWB is in four languages, including English.

This sounds great! I would love to join!

Kurenai

Ah, but I am finding reading the sibilla trickier than I originally thought. In some ways it seems to be a completely different animal from the lenormand, let alone tarot.

For example, for today's daily draw I got: sweet card - inconstancy - displeasure.

So far the only thing I get from the draw is that my day will not go smoothly, and something will happen to upset me.

I think in part the difficulty comes from the fact that the sibilla is more specific than the lenormand. It has "feeling" cards (upset, constancy, angry woman, etc. ) and place cards (country house, town house) which I think can make the reading a bit more confusing

Aunty Anthea

Oracle Deck of the Month Study Group I will be there :) wherever there is :confused:

Padma

For example, for today's daily draw I got: sweet card - inconstancy - displeasure.

You could take that to be sweet card = your child, inconstancy = your current personal plumbing issues due to the flu (inconstancy, you are not having normal or consistent "movements") and Displeasure, because you aren't feeling too good...or the child soils her bed, or some such. That would be my take, enabled only by the fact that I already know from another thread how your day is going! If not, it might have been harder to read this, for sure!

Oracle Deck of the Month Study Group I will be there :) wherever there is :confused:

It is in the Oracle Study subforum threads somewhere - they normally post a heads up when the group is about to begin....as it changes monthly.

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=101