Got my Sibilla Oracle today!

lightpers

Ah, but I am finding reading the sibilla trickier than I originally thought. In some ways it seems to be a completely different animal from the lenormand, let alone tarot.

For example, for today's daily draw I got: sweet card - inconstancy - displeasure.

So far the only thing I get from the draw is that my day will not go smoothly, and something will happen to upset me.

I think in part the difficulty comes from the fact that the sibilla is more specific than the lenormand. It has "feeling" cards (upset, constancy, angry woman, etc. ) and place cards (country house, town house) which I think can make the reading a bit more confusing

It indeed sometimes confusing, usually i following the perspective of the feelings attitude, i guess your cards saying the one who/ which makes you feel happy / sweet might not as sweet as you think and you have to be careful and beware of that " sweet ".

When i am using Sibilla Oracle / Indovina too just curiously asking about one of cold case in my country, it is about child abuse in one of my country's international school, foreign teachers were accused for sexual abuse, and i asked if they actually will win from the case

I got Military man + Blonde Woman + Sweet heart + Flatterer + Angry Woman + Visit

I mean what does that mean?
but after a close instropection i felt that Blonde Woman might telling me is The Foreigner's significator will win its matter, the victim's mother actualy gives false written evidence ( flatterer + angry woman ) and it is scarily accurate! Those teachers was not really abusing those child and there were no real proves regarding the actual case.

I can't use Lenormand really well but somehow Sibilla is very friendly for me #subjectivelyspeaking
I really like Sibilla and really need how to use the deck too!

zhadee

I like to consult them preferably during lenghty and/or boring phonecalls, when I need the disrespectful perpective from my average Mentalist's :p
Honestly, I still don't know how to read them properly, and when I want a real and realiable answer I'd always pick Tarot anyway.

Just to see how they work without a question or a close focus, I pick three cards for today, I get Soldier - Friend - Consolation.
So, an armed friend drops by to console me?
The Soldier cannot be the only one with a weapon, somewhere there must be gunfire. He is on guard.

When I woke up today, the faithful craftmen was hammering and drilling on three sides of the house, at least one drill in the room downstairs. I was literally thrown out of bed.

The Friend comes with flowers. I don't expect them to bring me any such gifts, but a pile of wooden planks is visible - they'll be working all day on piecing them together. Oh, lucky me!

Consolation... a man is sitting at a table on some veranda. Hm. Would that be the balcony to be? Is that the prospect I can look forward to in some
distant future? I think these cards are making fun of me, and they have a very dark sense of humour.

Kurenai

You could take that to be sweet card = your child, inconstancy = your current personal plumbing issues due to the flu (inconstancy, you are not having normal or consistent "movements") and Displeasure, because you aren't feeling too good...or the child soils her bed, or some such. That would be my take, enabled only by the fact that I already know from another thread how your day is going! If not, it might have been harder to read this, for sure!

It is in the Oracle Study subforum threads somewhere - they normally post a heads up when the group is about to begin....as it changes monthly.

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=101

Thanks padma! You came to the rescue again. :) I am sure to join when it's up and running.

Kurenai

It indeed sometimes confusing, usually i following the perspective of the feelings attitude, i guess your cards saying the one who/ which makes you feel happy / sweet might not as sweet as you think and you have to be careful and beware of that " sweet ".

When i am using Sibilla Oracle / Indovina too just curiously asking about one of cold case in my country, it is about child abuse in one of my country's international school, foreign teachers were accused for sexual abuse, and i asked if they actually will win from the case

I got Military man + Blonde Woman + Sweet heart + Flatterer + Angry Woman + Visit

I mean what does that mean?
but after a close instropection i felt that Blonde Woman might telling me is The Foreigner's significator will win its matter, the victim's mother actualy gives false written evidence ( flatterer + angry woman ) and it is scarily accurate! Those teachers was not really abusing those child and there were no real proves regarding the actual case.

I can't use Lenormand really well but somehow Sibilla is very friendly for me #subjectivelyspeaking
I really like Sibilla and really need how to use the deck too!

Ah, that makes sense. That was the day when I had an argument with mu husband!

It's wonderful that you found a tool that "clicks" with you and works! :) I have been trying for a while to find something like that, but have not been able to. It does take lots of work and practice, but no divination tool clicks with me. So far tarot comes close, but it was after years of getting used to them, although I don't think I am reading with them as much as I would like to!

Well, this morning I got lawyer-thought-anger.... So let's see how today plays out!

Oh, and looking at the anger card this morning I also realized something else that makes the sibilla a bit more difficult... There are many cards that seem to basically mean the same thing: anger/angry woman, fight/argument, country house/town house....

I must say though, the angry woman does look scary!

lightpers

I think these cards are making fun of me, and they have a very dark sense of humour.

I think they do indeed have a dark sense of humour sometimes too lol

lightpers

Ah, that makes sense. That was the day when I had an argument with mu husband!

It's wonderful that you found a tool that "clicks" with you and works! :) I have been trying for a while to find something like that, but have not been able to. It does take lots of work and practice, but no divination tool clicks with me. So far tarot comes close, but it was after years of getting used to them, although I don't think I am reading with them as much as I would like to!

Well, this morning I got lawyer-thought-anger.... So let's see how today plays out!

Oh, and looking at the anger card this morning I also realized something else that makes the sibilla a bit more difficult... There are many cards that seem to basically mean the same thing: anger/angry woman, fight/argument, country house/town house....

I must say though, the angry woman does look scary!

I personally think French Sibilla tends to be very specific and it makes us confusing sometimes i do agree, that's why i prefer Italian Sibilla more than French. No, it doesn't always click on me, but slightly better than Tarot and Lenormand so i think we are in the same lenght now. #unimportantrant

Country house and town house might be slighty different purposes based on the imagery. Country house seemed to be like vacation/ rest for a while with someone that close to you rather than being social with unknown people / going for concert --> Town House?

According to your 3 card reading it may take message that said something about constitutional or something institutional might make you not happy and disturb all your happiness in that day. But silly me of course. :p

Kurenai

I personally think French Sibilla tends to be very specific and it makes us confusing sometimes i do agree, that's why i prefer Italian Sibilla more than French. No, it doesn't always click on me, but slightly better than Tarot and Lenormand so i think we are in the same lenght now. #unimportantrant

Country house and town house might be slighty different purposes based on the imagery. Country house seemed to be like vacation/ rest for a while with someone that close to you rather than being social with unknown people / going for concert --> Town House?

According to your 3 card reading it may take message that said something about constitutional or something institutional might make you not happy and disturb all your happiness in that day. But silly me of course. :p

I have yet to purchase the Italian sibilla, but it is on my list of cartomancy decks to buy in the near future. They all seem to be very similar, yet slightly different -- which adds to the confusion. Personally, I like looking at the individual pictures. They are so beautiful and seem to have hidden messages and secrets unique to them only.

Perhaps the cards were talking about me getting my hospital bills today! I was not pleased. :)

If it isn't too much to ask, may I ask you for a reading one of these days in exchange for a tarot or bibliomancy reading from me? Please feel free to say no -- I have never gotten a sibilla reading and is curious to know what kind of experience that would be!