Maya Goddess Oracles

Tigerangel

I'm searching for some Maya Goddess Oracles but I'm not having much luck in finding any decks that I'm drawn to working with, I'm specifically looking for an Oracle based on Ix chel.

If anyone one comes across or knows any Oracles like this could you please let me know.

Thanks.

crystal dawn

Hi there
I am not sure if there are any oracle decks that just solely deal with Mayan goddesses. However there is the wisdom of the maya oracle this deck contains various Mayan gods and goddesses including ix chel. Along with cards associated with the Mayan tzolkin calendar and Mayan astronomy cards. This deck was later released in a smaller version called the maya deck.
Also there is the goddess oracle by Hrana Janto this pack contains ix chel. Also this pack contains the Aztec goddess coatlicue .

Also the goddess guidance cards by Doreen Virtue contain ix chel.

Also the goddesses and sirens oracle contains ix chel.

Blessings

Crystal

Tigerangel

Thanks, I think those where some of the decks I found, the wisdom of the maya Oracle I will need to see if I'm able to get a copy if that, different from what I'm used to using but it looks interesting.

I have Doreen Virtues Goddess Guidance, and I think I found around five other decks that contain an Ix chel card, I'd like a deck specifically on the morrigan aswell but like maya Goddesses not really out there.

Maybe I should create my own Ix chel, morrigan or triple goddesses Oracle myself.. If i was actually any good drawing or using computer art but I'm not lol!!

Thanks for the info it's very much appreciated ☺