What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

Selena Kyte

Got First Oracle Decks

I watch a lot of readings on YouTube, and I was attracted to these initial four decks, which arrived for me late last week:

Earth Magic by Steven D. Farmer
Native Spirit by Denise Linn
Grace Cards by Cheryl Richardson
Healing With The Fairies by Doreen Virtue

I used all of them once for a general reading, without consulting the books first; will study them a bit more when I get back from visiting family for Christmas.

Selena Kyte

JadePixie

Earthbound Oracle from Etsy! YAY :D

Daemon Lover

Lots!

Animal Kin
Earth Magic
Spirit Animals
Animal Dreaming..and...
The Secret Language of Color cards.

I love Oracles!

banbha

The Winged Enchantment.

I love Lisa Hunt's art. I've wanted this one for a while!

Rose Lalonde

I Ching - Holitzka deck. I've been drawing from 16 beads to get a hexagram, and will continue to do that to draw the first card, but I'm looking forward to this deck, because the art is such a great mix of evocative and yet not so detailed that I think it would limit a reading. Plus members here spoke highly of it on some older threads and enabled me. :)

(images)

rachelcat

I Ching - Holitzka deck. I've been drawing from 16 beads to get a hexagram, and will continue to do that to draw the first card, but I'm looking forward to this deck, because the art is such a great mix of evocative and yet not so detailed that I think it would limit a reading. Plus members here spoke highly of it on some older threads and enabled me. :)

(images)
One of the most beautiful of the I Ching decks. (I usually use the Tao Oracle, but I need to get this one out to play with again!). Enjoy!

I never reported back in the enabling/de-enabling thread, but I decided to go ahead and splurge on the Retroracle and Silson Lenormand! (Shipping is a bit high, but you only live once!)

Rose Lalonde

One of the most beautiful of the I Ching decks. (I usually use the Tao Oracle, but I need to get this one out to play with again!). Enjoy!

Thanks! :) I haven't incorporated cards for I Ching before, so thought I'd start minimalist, but I do like the Tao Oracle. Some Tao scans (like 2 & 55) remind me of the art in Roots of Asia tarot.

Celtictarot

Harvest Moon Oracle by Kelly Isara