10 swords as something you shoul STOP doing

eagle star

Hi guys,

How would you read 10 swords as a reply of what you should stop doing? It's like an advice card but in a reversed way. Instead of doing...you should not doing.

10 swords is not a friendly card, but somehow I tend to see it also as melodramatic card in a exagerated way, like those specific days of the month that we woman tend to see a problem on everything and have some exagerated reactions....drama queen style? :)
It is also a 10...so it could mean not to end things?

How do you see it?
I could use some help on this. Thanks.
eagle star

rwcarter

First thought that comes to mind is extremeness. 10 swords to kill one person is overkill. It's an extreme action. What you should stop doing in whatever situation you were reading about is stop taking things to extremes.

I'm also reminded that in cases where someone has been stabbed to death with dozens upon dozens of stab wounds, it's usually a personal event in that the perpetrator of the crime had a soured relationship with the victim. So that could point to not taking things so personally that you overreact to them.

Rodney

eagle star

First thought that comes to mind is extremeness. 10 swords to kill one person is overkill. It's an extreme action. What you should stop doing in whatever situation you were reading about is stop taking things to extremes.

I'm also reminded that in cases where someone has been stabbed to death with dozens upon dozens of stab wounds, it's usually a personal event in that the perpetrator of the crime had a soured relationship with the victim. So that could point to not taking things so personally that you overreact to them.

Rodney

Thank you rodney. It makes a lot of sense!!!
IT could also be: stop victmizing yourself! don't you agree?
:)

Simple

Stop victimizing yourself is very on-point. Also stop giving up can be another way to say it.

LeFou

Stop wasting effort.

eagle star

Stop victimizing yourself is very on-point. Also stop giving up can be another way to say it.

Stop giving up...that's a good one.
thanks Simple :)

violetdaisy

Stop beating yourself up and let go

eagle star

Stop wasting effort.

Hi LeFou,

With that you mean you should to give up? Isn't it the opposite?
I think the effort card as more to do with the 10 wands...don't you agree?

Thanks
eagle star

jolie_amethyst

I tend to get it as a "stop overreacting" card or a "quit being melodramatic" card in personal readings. It's usually accurate. :)