Death in Outcome as "The Decision will be made for you"

Maru

Just thought I would share this instance.

I've been playing catch up the past few months energetically as a decades long health debacle was solved last year. I am still dealing with occasional burn out and am on some medications still until I'm fully rehabilitated. It's hard for me to make large trips as my energy is still limited. (probably burn out)

The husband and I were going to take a drive to the beach to help with some of this recoup, but I did a just in case "check" with CC to see how I was doing and if there were any factors to consider that morning before I was about to prepare for the trip. The weather was perfect and we were good to go. Death came up as the Outcome card and I interpreted that as "Don't worry, the decision will be made for you"... so I felt something would come up in the next hour or so if it did at all. My husband has also been exhausted too due to long hours at work, so he took his time to get moving. So there was a possibility he would need to stay in to continue to rest.

Anyway, an hour or so later, he comes into the room while I'm putting make up on and tells me there is a small leak in the pipe over the water heater and we may need to call a plumber to get it fixed. That pretty much nixed the trip as neither of us would be able to enjoy it with that hanging over our heads. (We are the frugal/ "responsible" folk so we're kinda boring :/)

rwcarter

po-tay-to, po-tah-to, but I usually see Death as an ending that leads to a new beginning. So as Outcome, Death said that your trip to the beach would end so that you could do something else instead. And that turned out to be waiting for the plumber/making an appointment with the plumber.

bubblyNightmare

I'd say this is a very intuitive reading, as that is not usually the card's interpretation. Still pretty nifty to see it confirmed only a few hours later!