King of Wands as outcome for relationship

druidess

Hello! I posted my full reading on this a few days ago.. which I can link to. Still curious to what this could mean. I've read up a bit and have seen peoples opinions on using clarifiers. I'm new to tarot and ended up drawing three more cards after a simple 3 card spread. The outcome of the original spread was the tower reversed. However, the last card I pulled was The King of Wands. I wasn't trying to pull a bunch more but the way it was sitting on top of the deck caught my eye.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275417

Is there a way to read this or should I wait awhile and come back using a different spread? I don't want to keep asking the tarot about the same situation.

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Your interpretations?

Greeting, Druidess,

As per our guidelines (and just like in Your Reading) you must interpret all cards you name before anyone can help you. We know you linked to the Full Reading where you likely posted interpretations, but some posters here won't bother to look at the full reading. So we need to have your interpretations stated in this thread as well.

How did you interpret the reversed Tower? And how do you interpret the King/Wands? Once you say, others can help you out with this.

If you haven't already, please read through our guidelines here:
UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174

POSTERS PLEASE HOLD OFF TILL DRUIDESS INTERPRETS THESE TWO CARDS

Thank you,
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

druidess

Greeting, Druidess,

As per our guidelines (and just like in Your Reading) you must interpret all cards you name before anyone can help you. We know you linked to the Full Reading where you likely posted interpretations, but some posters here won't bother to look at the full reading. So we need to have your interpretations stated in this thread as well.

How did you interpret the reversed Tower? And how do you interpret the King/Wands? Once you say, others can help you out with this.

If you haven't already, please read through our guidelines here:
UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174

POSTERS PLEASE HOLD OFF TILL DRUIDESS INTERPRETS THESE TWO CARDS

Thank you,
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

Thanks! Unfortunately I jumped the boat and didn't do much research beforehand. Right now I'm thinking possibly the Tower reversed was the relationship card. The two before being myself and him. So perhaps what it's telling me is that a change in the relationship is happening. That it could take some time before things start to get better. I look at this in a positive way though much like the death card. Possibly being able to get a fresh start within the relationship.

The King of Wands is a little harder for me to interpret as the last card. Maybe showing potential because an attraction/interest still exists.

Thirteen

So perhaps what it's telling me is that a change in the relationship is happening. That it could take some time before things start to get better. I look at this in a positive way though much like the death card. Possibly being able to get a fresh start within the relationship.
Thanks for interpreting those cards. As for the Tower rx, I'm not sure it's so positive. The Tower upright is neither positive nor negative. Like the Death card, it is a statement of fact. "This will happen." In the upright Tower, the statement is "you will learn a truth you didn't know and be surprised, even shaken up." In Death, the statement is "You will experience loss and need to deal with it before you can let something new in." Whether these are positive/negative depend on your situation, you question, what you want, etc.

The problem is that you didn't get the Tower upright. You got the Tower rx. Reversed cards, as I read them, are cards where the energy is blocked. That means whatever you don't know, the thing which would surprise you, shake things up, and make you "rebuild" stronger...it's not happening. As an outcome, that means important information withheld, and you possibility continuing to believe something false rather than seeing the truth.

I note from your full reading that this is about a past love. You might still think something true about them that was never true, or want to believe something that you should not believe. The Tower's structure is false, full of cracks, wear and tear. But something is blocking whatever might illuminate the situation and let you see this. So...not so positive. King/Wands....He's dramatic, he's charismatic, and he's full of energy. And he holds your attention. Maybe this is why the Tower is reversed? Because you're so entranced with looking at him that you aren't seeing anything else?

druidess

Thanks for interpreting those cards. As for the Tower rx, I'm not sure it's so positive. The Tower upright is neither positive nor negative. Like the Death card, it is a statement of fact. "This will happen." In the upright Tower, the statement is "you will learn a truth you didn't know and be surprised, even shaken up." In Death, the statement is "You will experience loss and need to deal with it before you can let something new in." Whether these are positive/negative depend on your situation, you question, what you want, etc.

The problem is that you didn't get the Tower upright. You got the Tower rx. Reversed cards, as I read them, are cards where the energy is blocked. That means whatever you don't know, the thing which would surprise you, shake things up, and make you "rebuild" stronger...it's not happening. As an outcome, that means important information withheld, and you possibility continuing to believe something false rather than seeing the truth.

I note from your full reading that this is about a past love. You might still think something true about them that was never true, or want to believe something that you should not believe. The Tower's structure is false, full of cracks, wear and tear. But something is blocking whatever might illuminate the situation and let you see this. So...not so positive. King/Wands....He's dramatic, he's charismatic, and he's full of energy. And he holds your attention. Maybe this is why the Tower is reversed? Because you're so entranced with looking at him that you aren't seeing anything else?

Really appreciate your response back!! Yes this could totally be. He is very much the King of Wands type. Things ended without closure which was probably for the best. However, it's very hard to move past it and I keep wanting to find a greater meaning within I guess.
Tarot is so fascinating! I can't wait to learn more.

So will I have to find out what this information is/will the energy have to be unblocked before I can move on?

Thirteen

So will I have to find out what this information is/will the energy have to be unblocked before I can move on?
You'll have to find some illumination so you can see what you're not seeing. Rather like you've bad eyesight and until you put on a pair of glasses you won't notice that something's wrong--or more simply, you're in the dark. Once you see it, then you can decide what you need to do. The Tower doesn't say you will "move on." If anything, it suggests that you might rebuild. However, you can't decide what you'll do until you're able to see things clearly.

You might want to put down the Tower rx, shuffle the cards, and ask them what you need to do to "illuminate" the situation, and gain true understanding. Lay down a card. NOTE: do not post the result here. It counts as a new reading and needs it's own post; also, if you name all the cards you lay down (even just one) that's a full reading. So, you'd need to post it in Your Readings.

You can, however, post a link to this new reading in this thread.

druidess

You'll have to find some illumination so you can see what you're not seeing. Rather like you've bad eyesight and until you put on a pair of glasses you won't notice that something's wrong--or more simply, you're in the dark. Once you see it, then you can decide what you need to do. The Tower doesn't say you will "move on." If anything, it suggests that you might rebuild. However, you can't decide what you'll do until you're able to see things clearly.

You might want to put down the Tower rx, shuffle the cards, and ask them what you need to do to "illuminate" the situation, and gain true understanding. Lay down a card. NOTE: do not post the result here. It counts as a new reading and needs it's own post; also, if you name all the cards you lay down (even just one) that's a full reading. So, you'd need to post it in Your Readings.

You can, however, post a link to this new reading in this thread.

Thanks again! I took your advice and did a new reading. Here's a link if you're interested...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=5032991#post5032991