Songs for the journey home

baylys

Ta-Da!!! The long wait is over. This deck is once again available!!!

I have just had an email from Catherine Cook saying that she finally managed to sort the sets.

At this stage she has about 2000 mini decks and full books available. No full size decks at this stage, but she is working on that.

So, if you wish to purchase them from Catherine go to http://tarotjourney.co.nz/

ETA: I have just been speaking to Catherine. In a wee while once life settles down for her, she may look at doing another print run of the full sized deck. She is so totally thrilled that she managed to get the deck out to the world again.

For those that have the older decks, when Catherine and Dwar were collating the cards, they blessed EVERY deck. Catherine has chosen to carry on this tradition. She has about 50 mini decks made up at the moment and as she closes each box, she is blessing the deck. I was humbled by this little but oh so important touch that adds to the aura of this deck.

AJ

that is wonderful news, thank you for sharing.

desertrat

OMG!!! I am so excited! Woo-hoo :party:

MoonGypsy

i can feel dear Dwar's beautiful spirit smiling...
This has truly made my day...:love:

Bluefeet

Wonderful news! This is a lovely deck. Thank you for the update! :)

Cassandra022

wonderful! one of the few decks i have still quite been wanting!

Kissa

I'm very moved. Very happy. For many different reasons, the main one being that this precious work of love is finally available to more.

Thank you, all of you, who made this possible.

desertrat

Any opinions on the companion book? The deck comes with a LWB, but a larger companion book is available for an extra $30. Can any one tell me if it is worth the extra money ? :)

baylys

I have one, but I've never read it, I got part way thru and gave up like I ALWAYS do. I haven't managed to read a tarot book all the way yet. I normally stop after chapter two.

PathWalker

I like the book - but then I do like books generally so maybe I'm not impartial on this. I did find I enjoyed botht he tone of the book and the pointers for osme of the slightly more unusual illustrations.

Always a hard thing to decide on I know, but I'd buy it if it was me, and pay just one lot of shipping too!