That one deck you still pine for???

FLizarraga

Tyldwick. I had it for a while, and didn't really click with it --after a lot of effort, I must say. Finally, I let it go. But it still haunts me. *sigh*

HighPriestess

I have a bunch. I really want the Sacred Isle tarot but I am not paying like $90 CDN for it.

The 78 Tarot. Oh how I want it but it seems like it goes on sale when I don't have the money.

Nina*

A spare copy of the Dirty Tarot. It. Just. Never. Comes. Up. ANYWHERE!!!

Other that that - no one. Yet, that is.

For a couple of years I really wanted the Tarot of the Origins. Now I'm lucky enough to have ended up with two copies and I do love them dearly.

Aeric

WHEEE! I'm getting my first deck Universal Waite back! I had to trade it for the Wild Unknown, but I'm sure I'll get another copy of that one day.

My first deck from almost 20 years ago is coming back to me! Do I still pine for a deck? NNNNNNNOPE!

Thanks MoonGypsy!

UrbanBramble

A spare copy of the Dirty Tarot. It. Just. Never. Comes. Up. ANYWHERE!!!

Other that that - no one. Yet, that is.

For a couple of years I really wanted the Tarot of the Origins. Now I'm lucky enough to have ended up with two copies and I do love them dearly.

ME TOO on the Dirty Tarot, is this because not too many folks have it or because no one is willing to part with it?

UrbanBramble

WHEEE! I'm getting my first deck Universal Waite back! I had to trade it for the Wild Unknown, but I'm sure I'll get another copy of that one day.

My first deck from almost 20 years ago is coming back to me! Do I still pine for a deck? NNNNNNNOPE!

Thanks MoonGypsy!

...until you start pining for the Wild Unknown. :surprise:

Nina*

ME TOO on the Dirty Tarot, is this because not too many folks have it or because no one is willing to part with it?

Not sure, but I don't think many people have it; it's rarely talked about at least. :(

WolfSpirit

Not really pining for it, but now and then I think of the Kingdom Highway Tarot and wish I picked one up when they were available from the artist.
As far as I can remember they were custom-made in different sizes and borders and too expensive for me at the time.
Since they have become OOP I never ever see a copy...but I could not afford one at the moment anyway.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/kingdom-highway/

Le Fanu

Again, not really pining, but there was that Pen Tarot a while back...