Another printing of the Alchemical by R Place

starlightexp

I have the second edition but have looked at all three of them and I have to say that the new edition is my favorite. I backed it because I loved the color changes and even broke down and got the book to go with it.

Tippyjane

Thank you for letting us know. So excited! This is one I've wanted for quite a while.

FLizarraga

Thanks for posting this. :thumbsup: I just backed the deck. I wish I could afford the set, but the book will probably be available on Kindle --I hope. If not, I can always buy it later.

karen0205

I really wish he would do a straight up RWS clone. I love his style.

FLizarraga

unnnnnh! I have no money, but I waaaaant it! I guess I will have to cut back on groceries next pay... *sigh*

I have his Saints deck and book, as well as the Sevenfold (no book) and I love them...

I know just how you feel. I put it on a credit card... without the book... *sigh*

I find his decks very cold, remote and cerebral, but beautiful in their simplicity, and with an encyclopedic knowledge to back them up.

Babalon Jones

I just bought his book as I've enjoyed some of his other books and just find the topic of alchemy and tarot so rich. And I am totally wanting to support his crowd funding campaign in some way so may end up buying a copy of the Death card as a print as I don't need the book now or want the deck. I would have just gotten the book through the IndieGogo but that wasn't an option and I've already ordered it anyway. I really love the Death card in this deck, it has something that the other cards lack; less of a "coloring book" feel. Just not sure where I'd hang it. My house is pretty small and the walls are crammed with art. I do love that card though. Would hanging Death up in the kitchen ruin the appetite? (Maybe a good way to limit snacking!) Or is Death more appropriate for the bedroom? :p

Padma

Would hanging Death up in the kitchen ruin the appetite? (Maybe a good way to limit snacking!) Or is Death more appropriate for the bedroom? :p

Hang it beside the doorway :laugh:

WolfSpirit

Thanks for posting this. :thumbsup: I just backed the deck. I wish I could afford the set, but the book will probably be available on Kindle --I hope. If not, I can always buy it later.

Yes, me too. I want the book too and will get it later. For now, I am happy to get the deck.
The funding for this deck is going very well - 98% of the necessary funds are in after two days :)

3ill.yazi

Dammit. I've been saving up to get the Noblet, but …

Dammit. Want.