Wildwood Cafe: deck discussion and study group

jcwirish

Hello Folks! I am starting a new study group for the Wildwood Tarot. I would like this to be a place where you will feel comfortable to come and discuss the cards and share your insights. Please feel free to jump in and join the conversation when you can. The more thoughts and impressions we share will only enhance our understanding and connection to this beautiful deck.

I have only just received this deck, but already I am taken with it's natural beauty and depth. I love that the artist has used animals to represent the courts. I am very much looking forward to delving into the Wildwood, and seeing where it takes me. I'd love to have you along for the journey.

GryffinSong

I'm delighted that you're starting a study group!!! I just ordered my Wildwood, and expect it to arrive next week sometime. I'll really enjoy discussing these beautiful cards. :)

Flaxen

Yes! I'm here, ready to get started. Well done for getting this off the ground. :)

jcwirish

Great guys! We're going to start with the Green Man. I'm off to open that thread. See you there!

Frayling0

I've got my Green Man sitting in front of my laptop... see you there :D

yirabeth

I'm in too -- I love this deck, yet many of the cards make me say, Huh?? :D I think I will learn a lot from it!

Sulis

Sorry jcwirish,

I thought you knew that the group had already stared.. No problem though, just post away and let me know when a new thread is started so that I can add it to the existing index thread :).

Sulis x

BlueDragonfly

I'll be joining in when I can. My schedule doesn't leave much time during the day, to join in when you're all here... :(