Tarot of Prague Cafe Club - XXI The World

lunakasha

The woman at the center of this card is dancing in celebration, with a joyful expression on her face....she is feeling triumphant and satisfied with her accomplishments. Excuse the cliche here, but she seems to be dancing "on top of the world" and is ready to take on her next challenge with confidence.

I like the way this "woman of the world" is presented here...kicking her feet up, literally floating against a blue sky background. The wands she is holding above her head reflect her feeling in control of her destiny, empowered by her skills and abilities. The wheat wreath that frames her symbolizes life itself to me...it nourishes both body and soul. The four figures in the corners of the card are a man (buddha-like), eagle, cow and lion. These four correspond with the four elements (earth, air, water and fire, respectively) and together they establish the sense of wholeness and completion that this card represents.

:) Luna

annik

Yeah, the woman seems really to dance like there is no end. I like the two wands she is holding. This card is really inspiring. It's like cheerleaders would do in a football field.