Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Lenormand Pairs: Today You Will...

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand


 
Ryver's Avatar
Ryver  Ryver is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 209
Ryver 
Citizen

Ryver's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post

Today you will:

(Ring popped out during shuffle, so I believe this has to do with a contract or commitment.)

Storks + Choices

Change directions for the better.
Hmm, been facing a lot of change lately and seeing the stork suddenly coming up in my own reads.

............

Today you will:
Ship + Bear
Have financial success in a new or foreign business area.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Amanda's Avatar
Amanda  Amanda is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Nov 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 17,901
Amanda 
Citizen

Amanda's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryver View Post
Hmm, been facing a lot of change lately and seeing the stork suddenly coming up in my own reads.

............

Today you will:
Ship + Bear
Have financial success in a new or foreign business area.
I found/recovered some money at work today that was lost yesterday.

__________________________________________________ _____

Today you will...

Dog + Clover

...have a friendly, comforting surprise.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
light2000's Avatar
light2000  light2000 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2005
Location: Leiria, Portugal
Posts: 2,501
light2000 
Citizen

light2000's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post
I found/recovered some money at work today that was lost yesterday.

__________________________________________________ _____

Today you will...

Dog + Clover

...have a friendly, comforting surprise.
I talked to a friend that is far away for me today.

today you will...

book+fish

you will know something about the sea/marine life
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by light2000 View Post
I talked to a friend that is far away for me today.

today you will...

book+fish

you will know something about the sea/marine life
Ahhh... I just saw a documentary on Mermaids and their proof of existence! Cool.


Tpbm .... Will be working/talking with a financial advisor or someone who is well off very soon.

fish + man
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
firecatpickles's Avatar
firecatpickles  firecatpickles is offline
in a barrel in the yard
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 18,189
firecatpickles 
in a barrel in the yard

firecatpickles's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Ahhh... I just saw a documentary on Mermaids and their proof of existence! Cool.


Tpbm .... Will be working/talking with a financial advisor or someone who is well off very soon.

fish + man
I will take this one... I wonder who this might be <sarcastic>? Starting to get back on my feet finally, but planning on seeking assistance!

tpbm

Take extra vitamins, a strange bug is on the way.

Tree + Snake
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
Amanda's Avatar
Amanda  Amanda is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Nov 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 17,901
Amanda 
Citizen

Amanda's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Cat View Post
I will take this one... I wonder who this might be <sarcastic>? Starting to get back on my feet finally, but planning on seeking assistance!

tpbm

Take extra vitamins, a strange bug is on the way.

Tree + Snake
Been poppin' allergy meds the past couple of days... one side of my nose has been pretty sore and bleeding... probably a small infection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you will...

Man + Whip

....be thinking about a stressed out man.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
firecatpickles's Avatar
firecatpickles  firecatpickles is offline
in a barrel in the yard
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 18,189
firecatpickles 
in a barrel in the yard

firecatpickles's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post
Been poppin' allergy meds the past couple of days... one side of my nose has been pretty sore and bleeding... probably a small infection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you will...

Man + Whip

....be thinking about a stressed out man.
I am... me! Working out later today with a 40 lbs. weighted vest---Very physically stressing, so I'll take it. This pair reminds me of "no pain no gain".

20. Garden + 29. Lady

Springtime planting: Be sure to wear sunscreen and a hat!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Le Fanu's Avatar
Le Fanu  Le Fanu is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere Spooky
Posts: 17,258
Le Fanu 
Citizen

Le Fanu's Avatar

That was me gardening yesterday!

Cross & Moon.

Today you will...

...feel something oppressive in other people's expectations, how somebody else sees you.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
Amanda's Avatar
Amanda  Amanda is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Nov 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 17,901
Amanda 
Citizen

Amanda's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu View Post
That was me gardening yesterday!

Cross & Moon.

Today you will...

...feel something oppressive in other people's expectations, how somebody else sees you.
Ah well... yes... that's me just about everyday, but especially today I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you will...

Choices + Child

...make a small decision with regard to what you imagine for future security.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 
Citizen

zannamarie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post
Today you will...

Choices + Child

...make a small decision with regard to what you imagine for future security.
I've been doing this bit by bit the past few days.

Today you will...
Lady + Dog
...spend time with a female friend. Maybe even a furry female friend.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.