Hello people, I'd need help with this reading.

kayless

MIRROR SPREAD. ZEN OSHO TAROT. Need help please!

---------------
The deck I've used was the Zen Osho Tarot.
I used the Mirror spread. (for those who have the book that came along with the Tarot, it's at the end of the book.
It is about me and someone who is extremely, extremely important to me. I am not in love with him, I appreciate him a lot, like a whole lot. My question was about our friendship.

The mirror technique needs 12 cards.

1. Completion (21, Major Arcana)
2. Moment to Moment (2 of Rainbows)
3. The Burden (6 of Mind)

4. Projections (7 of Water)
5. The Miser (4 of Rainbows)
6. Postponement (4 of Mind).

7. Conditionning (15, Major Arcana)
8. Adventure (Page of Rainbows)
9. Awareness (7, Major Arcana)

10. Politics (7 of Mind)
11. Existence (1, Major Arcana)
12. Ice-Olation (3 of Mind).

Cards 1, 2, 3 represent me, on the moment, in the present.
1 is my body. 2 is my heart. 3 is my mind.

Cards 4,5, 6 represent him, on the moment, in the present.
4 is his body. 5 his heart. 6 his mind.

Cards 7, 8, 9 represent the "outer manifestation of the partnership." I'm not sure what this means but I think it means how we are, when we speak together and are around each other.

Cards 10, 11, 12 represent "Inner spiritual purpose". Again, I do not know what they mean by "inner spiritual purpose".

Cards 7 and 10 represent melting and merging (intimacy). (I think it means how intimate we are with each other.) Cards 8 and 11 represent the alchemy of togetherness. (I don't know what they mean by that). cards 9 and 12 are the blessings (gifts and benifits of the patnership)

____

Now, a quick meaning for each of these cards. (sorry for my mistakes, I am french canadian.)

Completion : It's basically the end of a road, of a period of hard times, of a period in a relation with someone else. We are at the point where we are at the "end" of thing, they are being completed.

Moment to Moment : It's about living the moment present. It's about letting go, just being free or taking a break.

The Burden : Well it's a burden on someone's shoulders. Something that's in the way.

Projections : It's about someone who lives for others, who constantly compares himself to others, someone who is afraid of what others will think of him. So that person changes a little bit who he is in order to be sure that people are going to love him.

The Miser : The Miser is about someone who is somewhat materialistic. Someone who is afraid of giving a part of what he has. Someone who keeps with himself things that aren't very valuable. Someone who is isolated with his "fake" treasures because he doesn't realize that there are real treasures out there for him, but he's too scared to open up and get them, he's afraid of lacking of something if he opens up.

Postponement : Someone who is hesitant. Scared. Who is tempted to NOT be scared and to take risks but who is still too hesitant.

Conditionning is about being able to be ourselves even if the world around us thinks differently. Think of the rules in our society, of our education, etc. You have to be able to grow up BY YOURSELF, to be free of what others think, be free of this society, be free of your education.

Adventure is about a child who goes towards the unknown. He's not scared, he hasn't planned anything. He just goes and he's bieng impulsive. He experiments things to try, to learn, to see. He's curios. He's not scared. Like a child.

Awareness is about being aware of things. You start breaking your illusions and you start becoming more aware of things the way they truly are.

Politics is about hypocrisy. Someone who is fake, who is lying, like a politician.

Ice-Olation : The man who is crying on this card is starting to be honest. He's liberating himself. He's going to be free. Eve nif it's going to be difficult at first. The ice is melting.

Existence : On this card, there is a woman naked. She's at peace with herself. She has absolutely nothing to hide. She's balanced and she feels great. She has no barreer and she feels great.

kayless

thanks in advance for the person (or the people) who will reply back to me. I'd really need help, Im so confused with this tarot lol!

I know what each of the cards mean on their own but I dont know how to interpret them altogether in a reading!

^^

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Kayless,

Please tell us what you think these cards mean before anyone comes along to help you.

Take a look at the Your Readings guidelines at the top of the forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47665

Thanks,

Sulis - Your Readings co-moderator

kayless

Thanks you!

I've updated the post above as you can see. :)

squeakmo9

completion <body> projections
You feel comfortable in your friendship with him and know yourself well enough(Completion, major arcana 21) to really add a great deal to it. With "projections"-7 of water-he finds an aspect of himself in the friendship that normally does not appear when by himself. That(7 of water)may not be such a good thing, especially if he does not understand himself or take the time to do so.

Moment to moment<heart>the miser
You compensate and may bring a bit too much to the friendship. You give more than you should(2 of rainbows), while he holds back(4 of pents) for whatever reason. Since rainbow=pents...could mean you flip the bill more often than him or bestow gifts to this person that you may not be able to afford.

The Burden<mind>Postponement
The cards are facing in opposite directions. The two of you are not going in the same direction. This gap may make itself visible sooner or later. Since Burden(6 of air)is yours...you must be feeling somehow loaded down by him or what he brings or fail to bring. For him-Postponement(4 of air)-he thinks what eats at him is nothing and neglects to bring attention to things in the relationship that need to be spoken about.

card 7& 10
Conditioning(Major arcana 15)&7 of air(politics)
from the book:
melting&merging-intimacy-
Superficial, unconscious, not knowing who you are...i'm talking about the nature of the friendship. Careful of manipulation, the buying of affection or loyalty.

card 8&11
Existence(major arcana 1)&Page of Rainbows(pents)
the alchemy of togetherness(transformation)
This friendship holds promise for growth and lessons as any good association should. But from the looks of the intimacy/closeness/openness cards(7&10)...may not be such a pleasant experience, or at best, a real challenge for you to grow on. From the looks of Existence&Rainbow Page...a solo journey. Even if you remain together, you experience transformation separately, or at a different pace.

cards 9&12
Ice-olation(3 of air)& Awareness(major arcana 7)
These 2 cards are about blessings(benefits/gifts)of this friendship.
Hardships give way to a different perspective. You may feel at a certain point that you have reached a dead end, and only then a breakthrough of sorts occurs for you.
In closing...i think he's a tad too immature, or someone who relies on a certain structure(all those 4's for him), like he's stuck or just focused on other things. Things that are important to him but not necessarily important to you. Something draining about it, sorry, that's just how I see it.

kayless

completion <body> projections
You feel comfortable in your friendship with him and know yourself well enough(Completion, major arcana 21)to really add a great deal to it.

Yeah, I do know myself better than him although he's older than me.

With "projections"-7 of water-he finds an aspect of himself in the friendship that normally does not appear when by himself. That(7 of water)may not be such a good thing, especially if he does not understand himself or take the time to do so.
What do you mean by "he finds himself an aspect of himself in the friendship that normally does not appear when by himself"? I dont think he knows himself well, he's still looking for himself a lot I think.

Moment to moment<heart>the miser
You compensate and may bring a bit too much to the friendship. You give more than you should(2 of rainbows), while he holds back(4 of pents) for whatever reason. Since rainbow=pents...could mean you flip the bill more often than him or bestow gifts to this person that you may not be able to afford.

Yeah I had thought about that because sometimes, even though he's not a bad person, I am afraid to trust him 100% and I had that feeling too. He might hold back because he has difficulties in his relationships with others, he has difficulties opening up and he's somewhat shy and timid while I am not so much. Plus, he's a sort of teacher I have at a little center. He's been confiding myself in me quite a lot but sometimes, he seemed to take it all back. What I've noticed is that he seems very comfortable iwth all his other "students" but with me, sometimesi t feels like he's ignoring me or something. I am going to think about that, it's true that I give too much.

The Burden<mind>Postponement
The cards are facing in opposite directions. The two of you are not going in the same direction. This gap may make itself visible sooner or later. Since Burden(6 of air)is yours...you must be feeling somehow loaded down by him or what he brings or fail to bring.
Yeah absolutely. Sometimes, I feel like this friendship is a burden on my shoulders but I love him too much. I am even connected with him (I feel his feelings at distance) and it's only happening exclusively with him. I dont know why. I've already tried to back off from him, to break my ties with him because I think he's not mature enough for me, and I know he won't be able to give me what I expect from a freindship but when he's not here, I feel completely sad. And it surprises me because I am a strong person and I've faced many many things but when he's not here, I get really desperate or something and it scares me to be attached so much to someone.

For him-Postponement(4 of air)-he thinks what eats at him is nothing and neglects to bring attention to things in the relationship that need to be spoken about.Yeah I totally agree, I often feel like I'm the only one who's being honest with him...

card 7& 10
Conditioning(Major arcana 15)&7 of air(politics)
from the book:
melting&merging-intimacy-
Superficial, unconscious, not knowing who you are...i'm talking about the nature of the friendship. Careful of manipulation, the buying of affection or loyalty.

Okay.

card 8&11
Existence(major arcana 1)&Page of Rainbows(pents)
the alchemy of togetherness(transformation)
This friendship holds promise for growth and lessons as any good association should.

Okay, good.

But from the looks of the intimacy/closeness/openness cards(7&10)...may not be such a pleasant experience, or at best, a real challenge for you to grow on.
It is a challenge, we've known each other for a bit more than a year and we've always had difficulties getting close from each other. Since this summer, we've started to feel more comfortable around one another though.

From the looks of Existence&Rainbow Page...a solo journey. Even if you remain together, you experience transformation separately, or at a different pace.[/b¸]
I agree.

cards 9&12
Ice-olation(3 of air)& Awareness(major arcana 7)
These 2 cards are about blessings(benefits/gifts)of this friendship.
Hardships give way to a different perspective. You may feel at a certain point that you have reached a dead end, and only then a breakthrough of sorts occurs for you.

Agreed.

In closing...i think he's a tad too immature, or someone who relies on a certain structure(all those 4's for him), like he's stuck or just focused on other things. Things that are important to him but not necessarily important to you. Something draining about it, sorry, that's just how I see it.
Don't worry, I agree with you. That's what I thought to but I can't seem to cut my ties with him for some reason.

squeakmo9

kayless said:
With "projections"-7 of water-he finds an aspect of himself in the friendship that normally does not appear when by himself. That(7 of water)may not be such a good thing, especially if he does not understand himself or take the time to do so.
What do you mean by "he finds himself an aspect of himself in the friendship that normally does not appear when by himself"? I dont think he knows himself well, he's still looking for himself a lot I think.
I'm sorry for that mixed up sentence kayless.
He finds an aspect of himself when he is with you--could be good or bad---that he does not realize as his. Just as an example, not having to do with your throw kayless---
He finds something very attractive about you...just so drawn by your, oh, lets say, generosity or optimistic viewpoint. Well maybe he is so attracted to you, because he has yet to realize that he, himself, has these traits(generosity,optimism) already, but does not consciously express.

kayless said:
What I've noticed is that he seems very comfortable iwth all his other "students" but with me, sometimesi t feels like he's ignoring me or something.
In this instance, perhaps something is making itself aware within him that he is not too comfortable as claiming as his own. Whenever the ignoring happens, know that it has more to do with him than with you. These moments can be a real challenge for you.

kayless said:
I am even connected with him (I feel his feelings at distance) and it's only happening exclusively with him. I dont know why. I've already tried to back off from him, to break my ties with him because I think he's not mature enough for me, and I know he won't be able to give me what I expect from a freindship but when he's not here, I feel completely sad. And it surprises me because I am a strong person and I've faced many many things but when he's not here, I get really desperate or something and it scares me to be attached so much to someone.
When you feel that sadness, i think that's the moment to set aside for yourself and ask yourself why you are sad. What do you feel you are "misssing" because he is not around. What is it about him that you like, for instance, a trait that you think you do not have. Maybe that is a good starting point for you to find something that you can nurture within yourself.

kayless

squeakmo9 said:
I'm sorry for that mixed up sentence kayless.
He finds an aspect of himself when he is with you--could be good or bad---that he does not realize as his. Just as an example, not having to do with your throw kayless---
He finds something very attractive about you...just so drawn by your, oh, lets say, generosity or optimistic viewpoint. Well maybe he is so attracted to you, because he has yet to realize that he, himself, has these traits(generosity,optimism) already, but does not consciously express.
I feel somewhat really attracted to him too. Not in a love way, but I love being around him. Like I have a strong strong feeling of affection for him and I want to protect him, I want to take him in my arms and hug him, you know? Everytime I see him, I automatically smile, I think he's so immature at times (he doesn't realize it), he's not mean, but I find it adorable because he doesn't realize that even though he's older than me, I am more mature than him because I know more who I am and I know where I am going. He does have strengths taht are my weaknesses, but deep inside, I am the more mature one but on the outside, he looks as if he was the mature one to others.
When you say that he is attracted to me, why do you mean? I've already been told by other fortune tellers that he had love feelings for me or something like that , but I dont believe a word of it.

squeakmo9 said:
In this instance, perhaps something is making itself aware within him that he is not too comfortable as claiming as his own. Whenever the ignoring happens, know that it has more to do with him than with you. These moments can be a real challenge for you.
I dont really understand why he would not feel comfortable to claim that he is open-minded and genenous like me.. I dont really get it.
Yeah, I know it has more to do with him than me but I always get scared that he'll never come back. And I know he's not exactly the right person for me because he won't be able to give me stable and solid and clear friendships that I need but i cant help it, I need him a lot, he's like my big teddy bear lol!

squeakmo9 said:
When you feel that sadness, i think that's the moment to set aside for yourself and ask yourself why you are sad. What do you feel you are "misssing" because he is not around. What is it about him that you like, for instance, a trait that you think you do not have. Maybe that is a good starting point for you to find something that you can nurture within yourself.
I miss him for all the reasns I've mentionned above. I love giving him affection, being with him, having fun with him..it's hard to explain because in genral, Im quite an independant person but when Im with him, it feels like I lose all control on my feelings and it scares me to love someone so much. Im not even IN love with him, which is the worst part, I dont see myself in a relationship with him. I dont know how to explain this.

thanks though, you are REALLY kind and nice. Do you do fortune tellings? Maybe I could send you our pictures, of both of us.

kayless

I've sent you our pictures.

I could tell he felt more in confidence with me because when we started to feel more comfortable with each other, everytime he was looking at me, his eyes were turning even more blue than they actually are..lol. like he was looking at me way more intensely

kayless

But I think whath e likes about me is my strength of character and the fact that I am really really affecteous and spontaneous with him.

When I met him, more than a year ago, I automatically felt that we were going to get really close from each other and that something really strong was going to happen between the two of us.

Thats what my heart tells me, my heart told me other things about him from the very first day and many of these things ended up being true.

But my mind tells me that i'll never get the friendship that I want with him, my mind tells me that he's not mature enough for me, my mind tells me that things will "**** up" anyways.

I've lost people that I've loved and it REALLY hurt me and yet, I can't imagine my life without him now, as ridiculous as it sounds. I love him so much and I feel like loving someone so much is not healthy but yet, I cant seem to stop. I've tried to put him away, to cut my ties with him, I saw it coming but now it's too late. The more I grow closer to him, the more this feeling gets stronger.

I know I'll suffer anyways with him because he lacks of maturity but I can't seem to stop. He knows that he's important for me but I dont think he realizes how MUCH it makes me sick when I feel like I've lost him or when he had a fight (like we did lately). My intuition tells me to be patient, that I am important for him too and that he inconsiously feels the same things but I lack of confidence in this friendship and my mind tells me that no, he doesnt.

It's very difficult, sometimes, I pray to God just to be able to STOP being attached to him because I love him too much! And he won't let me in, I dont know why, but he doesnt let me him and Im sure that its not only because he's my teacher at this little sport center. He's only 4 years older than me but still, I know its not possible to get friends with a teacher even if its a little sport center but he seems to get very friendly with everyone else at the center but me and it upsets me. i feel trapped to love someone so much. I've had good moments with him but Im sure I'll never be able to have a steady friendship because he lacks of maturity and he doesn't know what he wants, plus he's afraid of commitment.

I dont know what to do. I mostly am able to not think about it too much (Im not the kind of person who will complicate her life for nothing and I am very active when I am sad) but I dont know what to do, I dont understand this friendship and it scares the hell out of me, especially when I feel his emotions at distance (when they are related to me.) I even got the proofs of it.

I knew I had abilities to tell the future and everything and I've been doing fortune tellings for a couple of years now, I knew I had empathy but with him its a totally different story, I dont know what to think of all of this, I dont know if this friendship will get better or if I should give up. But I've already tried to give up and to cut my ties with him like I told you, and something always brings me back to him. My heart tells me to wait for him to grow up, and when he'll be more mature, I'll have what I want but I am so scared to. I dont believe that things might turn the way I want.

All I know is that I just want the best for him. He's so adorable lol. I love him so much, you have no idea.