USG NEW TIN DECKS!!!!!!!!!!

willowy

Barbara walker one for me too.Bring on the return of more oop decks :)

HearthCricket

Definitely the Wonderland one. Mixed feelings on the others. I guess it depends on how large the borders will be. In these photos they look rather thick, thus shrinking the artwork even more. I think larger and bolder artwork with minimal or no borders works best for the Tarot Tins. I am addicted to collecting them though....

I, too, wonder how they chose these particular decks. I am still hoping for the Sacred Rose, Thoth and Deviant Moon in a tin. Maybe the Hudes too!

EmpyreanKnight

Reading "Barbara Walker in a Tin" made me go "oh my god oh my god" like a chant even though I prefer oversized decks and I somehow knew this would be pocket-sized. But reading on the site that it would only be available in Winter 2017 popped my balloon. :( It's still better than nothing tho.

decan

I haven't the Barbara Walker but in a tin I think it could be nice.

Nevertheless winter 2017 it's really Too Long...
It's probably the only thing I regret very much with decks in pre-ordering, the time!
For the Pagan Otherworlds in pre-ordering this year I regret because of this. If it happened again, I won't do the same.

EmpyreanKnight

Definitely the Wonderland one. Mixed feelings on the others. I guess it depends on how large the borders will be. In these photos they look rather thick, thus shrinking the artwork even more. I think larger and bolder artwork with minimal or no borders works best for the Tarot Tins. I am addicted to collecting them though....

I, too, wonder how they chose these particular decks. I am still hoping for the Sacred Rose, Thoth and Deviant Moon in a tin. Maybe the Hudes too!

I was thinking of this too. Especially with the Barbara Walker, its borders look too wide. Borderless would be cool, but since they already upped the sample images in the page and they have borders, that would be a long shot.

EmpyreanKnight

Lol, for all those polls we did here are some new USG Tin Decks, ha!

Barbara Walker in a Tin

http://www.usgamesinc.com/Barbara-Walker-in-a-Tin/

The Wonderland Tarot in a Tin

http://www.usgamesinc.com/The-Wonderland-Tarot-in-a-Tin/

Sun and Moon Tarot in a Tin

http://www.usgamesinc.com/Sun-and-Moon-in-a-Tin/

Ill probably get Barbara Walker...

Thoughts?

I just noticed that none of these three were actually among the choices in the two polls we had. Hope still springs eternal though. :)

Le Fanu

Any deck reprinted is a blessing, tin or no tin. I assume they know what they're doing and they are doing decks where there is a considerable demand.

As one who has the original Wonderland and really wanted to read with it, I think it is an odd one to revive. It really isn't an easy deck to read with. Does anyone here have it as their go to deck? It's a nice curio and the art is very well done.

But - yeah- great that it is available again. Sun and Moon I don't have and never warmed to, but I assume by tinning it, they know it's one of their best sellers.

decan

Just to add concerning "winter 2017". Well, it is a bit unprecise because it could be January or february 2017, and in this case it is soon, but it could be the end of the next december, in 1 year, so?...

Probably "coming winter 2017!" means January, but they don't say it clearly.

EmpyreanKnight

Just to add concerning "winter 2017". Well, it is a bit unprecise because it could be January or february 2017, and in this case it is soon, but it could be the end of the next december, in 1 year, so?...

Probably "coming winter 2017!" means January, but they don't say it clearly.

It's weird tho, because the Sun and Moon states Winter 2016 but the Barbara Walker and Wonderland are both Winter 2017.

But your interpretation may be correct! Crossing my fingers.