Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Letter - Tree
Perhaps they want to communicate about their needs and physical needs ...

How will M and our date go tonight?

Tree
Child

Lots of new growth and joy

Q. What do I need to do to welcome c back into my life again now on?

scorpiogirl

Tree
Child

Lots of new growth and joy

Q. What do I need to do to welcome c back into my life again now on?

Paths - Anchor
Make long term plans ...choose C back in your life and stick by them ...

Will M finally open up tonight?

Bonny

Paths - Anchor
Make long term plans ...choose C back in your life and stick by them ...

Will M finally open up tonight?

Whip
Paths

He will be at a crossroads and may struggle verbally with that

Q. Will c and I come full circle?

rcoble

Whip
Paths

He will be at a crossroads and may struggle verbally with that

Q. Will c and I come full circle?

Ship+Fox
I get the impression that the two of you have been involved in this situation for a long time. You may learn something that was originally kept from you. Indeed, it will come full circle, but not in the way you hoped.

How can I overcome writer's block?

samantha

Ship+Fox
I get the impression that the two of you have been involved in this situation for a long time. You may learn something that was originally kept from you. Indeed, it will come full circle, but not in the way you hoped.

How can I overcome writer's block?

Letter - Stork

Perhaps write, but change the purpose of doing so. I would see this combo as beginning correspondence (and correspondence the old fashioned way with a pen) with someone - it will help to get the creative juices flowing and the discipline to kick in.

QU: Opportunities in 2017 for me will be found in the area of ......

rcoble

Letter - Stork

Perhaps write, but change the purpose of doing so. I would see this combo as beginning correspondence (and correspondence the old-fashioned way with a pen) with someone - it will help to get the creative juices flowing and the discipline to kick in.

QU: Opportunities in 2017 for me will be found in the area of ......

Stork+Moon
An opportunity for a relationship to grow or receiving recognition in your job.

How could I go about beginning a correspondence with someone through letter writing?

samantha

Stork+Moon
An opportunity for a relationship to grow or receiving recognition in your job.

How could I go about beginning a correspondence with someone through letter writing?

Snake - Birds
Think of (most likely)a woman whom you normally chat/talk to , she will be a *maverick* type , quite independent and not frightened of being thought eccentric or doing her own thing. Either write to her sometimes (and send) OR write sealed letters (not sent) to her on a regular basis ...perhaps you can write about themes/feelings etc that you do not normally broach in conversation. It's possible that the snake is you. In which case this is akin to "Letters to the self" (especially if you talk aloud to yourself otherwise !)

QU: What draws people to me ?

Bonny

Snake - Birds
Think of (most likely)a woman whom you normally chat/talk to , she will be a *maverick* type , quite independent and not frightened of being thought eccentric or doing her own thing. Either write to her sometimes (and send) OR write sealed letters (not sent) to her on a regular basis ...perhaps you can write about themes/feelings etc that you do not normally broach in conversation. It's possible that the snake is you. In which case this is akin to "Letters to the self" (especially if you talk aloud to yourself otherwise !)

QU: What draws people to me ?

Sun
Tree

Your wide reaching vibrant stunning radiance and shininess , health and uprightness

Q. (Not sure aboutvthis so...) How does c feel about my response tonight to his gift to me?

danieljuk

Q. (Not sure aboutvthis so...) How does c feel about my response tonight to his gift to me?

Happy New Year Bonny! :heart:
I'm not looking at any of the previous posts regarding this, to do this neutrally :)

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - House + Mountain
(Base Card: Bouquet)

So the base card is Flowers and it was supposed to be a sweet gift but his response to your response looks more troubled. The House + Mountain to me shows troubles with a literal house or a home life. It's like a house on a mountain top that you have to climb up and down to all the time! It's hard work! I have an intuitive image with this combination of a house built (like a cottage) and a mountain of rock blocks the front door! He thinks his home life is hard work and full of blockages, it's not easy.

Q. Why did my friend on Facebook S not acknowledge the comment I made to him with lot's of advice about a situation he is in? He acknowledged everyone else but I got blanked but I shared my experiences of being on the same medicine as him, which caused us both big problems :( He does have mental health problems but I just feel like blocking him now and under appreciated because he ignored it totally :confused: why?

Bonny

Happy New Year Bonny! :heart:
I'm not looking at any of the previous posts regarding this, to do this neutrally :)

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - House + Mountain
(Base Card: Bouquet)

So the base card is Flowers and it was supposed to be a sweet gift but his response to your response looks more troubled. The House + Mountain to me shows troubles with a literal house or a home life. It's like a house on a mountain top that you have to climb up and down to all the time! It's hard work! I have an intuitive image with this combination of a house built (like a cottage) and a mountain of rock blocks the front door! He thinks his home life is hard work and full of blockages, it's not easy.

Q. Why did my friend on Facebook S not acknowledge the comment I made to him with lot's of advice about a situation he is in? He acknowledged everyone else but I got blanked but I shared my experiences of being on the same medicine as him, which caused us both big problems :( He does have mental health problems but I just feel like blocking him now and under appreciated because he ignored it totally :confused: why?

Ring / anchor / path / snake / scythe

Apologies EVERYONE for drawing five cards but this was not showing itself by 2.!!!

S is on unreliable and shaky ground themselves. He is deciding cutting blows based on deceitful bases and this has damaged the stability of your connection. There is two sided energy in this spread Dan, indicating he has two sides and erratic. Best not to take any of it personally. Sorry for the hurt !! :(

--

FB: correct. His kids now live actually in a cottage beyond a mountain. Amazing read! Well done!

Q. What are çs intentions regards his marriage to P?(he has been living hours away seperate for two years now