One yes/no question horary chart reading available.

Sharla

Leave your question with any background info that i may need to know about.

This needs to be a yes/no answer question. Even though i will explain to you other contributing factors also.

Im not going to go too indepth in this chart, im just going to be doing a little poking around and then a final answer.

Feedback obviously required here.

Sitters: = Noni

If i manage to do this one quite quickly and easily i may take two sitters on this thread.

Noni

Hi Sharla

Thanks for offering this if I may sit.
Will I start some business of my own or be successfully self-employed or will I be able to start and make some money through my own business from now to 2 yrs?

I'm currently not employed and thinking of starting a business with some ex-colleague or looking for someone who has similar interest.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Cheers
:)

Sharla

Hi Sharla

Thanks for offering this if I may sit.
Will I start some business of my own or be self-employed? will I be able to start and make some money through my own business from now to 2 yrs?

I'm currently not employed and thinking of starting a business with some ex-colleague or looking for someone who has similar interest.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Cheers

This questions a bit muddled, and has a lot of other questions attached to it i need a clearer question.

Infact you know what im sure you'd get an early asc from this question as your not actually doing anything about anything yet...there needs to have been some progress made first, at present its only in your head, so the chart would be void.

So you can either think again about what it is you could do with knowing relating to this....but not where it's just a thought.

Or you could ask a totally different question regarding another topic...its your call.

Noni

This questions a bit muddled, and has a lot of other questions attached to it i need a clearer question.

Infact you know what im sure you'd get an early asc from this question as your not actually doing anything about anything yet...there needs to have been some progress made first, at present its only in your head, so the chart would be void.

So you can either think again about what it is you could do with knowing relating to this....but not where it's just a thought.

Or you could ask a totally different question regarding another topic...its your call.

Thanks Sharla :)
I've talked to 2 people about starting the business it has been in my head for months now but I just can't find the right people etc to get it started.
One I spoke to 2 months ago and she's open but not acting on it. I've tried to get something started but she needs to take more initiative. I've met with another person earlier this week and he was interested we just need to start making a plan etc and starting acting on it. But you're right its new other than that.

Can I just ask a general then something like....will I be independently wealthy (wealthy like afford to fly first/ business class type lol I hate flying so its important lol srsly) within 2 yrs?
What do you think?

Sharla

Thanks Sharla :)
I've talked to 2 people about starting the business it has been in my head for months now but I just can't find the right people etc to get it started.
One I spoke to 2 months ago and she's open but not acting on it. I've tried to get something started but she needs to take more initiative. I've met with another person earlier this week and he was interested we just need to start making a plan etc and starting acting on it. But you're right its new other than that.

Can I just ask a general then something like....will I be independently wealthy (wealthy like afford to fly first/ business class type lol I hate flying so its important lol srsly) within 2 yrs?
What do you think?

To make the question on more simpler terms, im going to ask will your finances improve for you this year. 2 years is too big of a stretch in time.

Noni

To make the question on more simpler terms, im going to ask will your finances improve for you this year. 2 years is too big of a stretch in time.

OK thanks...or maybe from this June to next June....as even if I start something it won't improve much as only 6 months left. If that is OK with you :)

Sharla

Noni's reading.

https://postimg.org/image/bi69jj4c3/

Querent = Sagittarius = Jupiter

Finances = Capricorn = Saturn

Saturns in 1st house rx = Neg testimony. (i think this is to do with the question really)

Part of fortune in radical 10th, but jupiter is moving away from this = Neg testimony.

Jupiter is moving away from saturn = neg testimony.

Co significator moon is flowing away from money significator saturn = Neg testimony.

Saturn's in its face, so moneys not too bad even though you could do with more. When saturn moves into its own sign capricorn this is when things will improve for you finance wise, but this won't be until the end of this year.

Part of abundance = 17, 44" Scorpio, which is directly on the POF also and is in the 10th from the 2nd. 10th being about your potential profession/job/career etc. The significator is mars in the 6th about your employees, but moon is flowing away from mars and mars is flowing away from the POF, which = Neg testimony.

So i don't see anything changing this year, whatever ideas you have won't happen with these ex-colleagues. Spend these next few months really putting a plan in place of what you want to achieve and how your going to do it, you need to have proper plans in place.

Your finances are not going to improve towards the end of this year, but when saturn starts to move further forward into its sign, then there should be a slow improvement as time goes on.....so your looking like into next year and then the next that there will slowly be improvements, BUT you gotta put the work into it.

Saturn is not a sit back and enjoy watching the money roll in planet, he will make you work hard so don't expect an easy ride....but at the end of it, if you put the work in then Saturn will reward you.

Noni

https://postimg.org/image/bi69jj4c3/

Querent = Sagittarius = Jupiter

Finances = Capricorn = Saturn

Saturns in 1st house rx = Neg testimony. (i think this is to do with the question really)

Part of fortune in radical 10th, but jupiter is moving away from this = Neg testimony.

Co significator moon is flowing away from money significator saturn = Neg testimony.

Saturn's in its face, so moneys not too bad even though you could do with more. When saturn moves into its own sign capricorn this is when things will improve for you finance wise, but this won't be until the end of this year.

I don't understand the first part so cannot comment :D
But yes, end of this year is what seems likely and possible given current circumstances.
Part of abundance = 17, 44" Scorpio, which is directly on the POF also and is in the 10th from the 2nd. 10th being about your potential profession/job/career etc. The significator is mars in the 6th about your employees, but moon is flowing away from mars and mars is flowing away from the POF, which = Neg testimony.
Not sure what any of this means....but I understand that something is not matching up and that's why its negative
So i don't see anything changing this year, whatever ideas you have won't happen with these ex-colleagues. Spend these next few months really putting a plan in place of what you want to achieve and how your going to do it, you need to have proper plans in place.
Yes, I'm planning to send an email and start saying please be clear if you're interested and lets get together and make a plan.

Your finances are not going to improve towards the end of this year, but when saturn starts to move further forward into its sign, then there should be a slow improvement as time goes on.....so your looking like into next year and then the next that there will slowly be improvements, BUT you gotta put the work into it.
Hmm....OK! slow improvement is still improvement I guess. I'll work hard I'm a natural hard worker just need to learn to be smart worker too if I want to start a business.
Saturn is not a sit back and enjoy watching the money roll in planet, he will make you work hard so don't expect an easy ride....but at the end of it, if you put the work in then Saturn will reward you.
Yes I know Saturn is the task master kinda planet from what little I know...I've never had an easy ride ever lol so I want to be successful even more because I deserve it and I know I can work my a*& off for it...just need right people and timing and environment!

Amazing! how you do this. I don't know or understand the chart sorry! it looks complicated I can only admire what you've done and how this reading is.
Appreciate your time and effort Sharla.

Best wishes and may God Bless your finances too :)

Sharla

Thanks for feedback Noni.

Regarding sending emails, im seeing this not bringing positive results still....but try anyway.

Mars (employee/s) is moving towards its fall, so this wont bring any positive result from them, as being in fall is about them being too unsure about something and then they just totally decide to not bother going ahead.

Also forgot to add that the POF which is to do with money is weak in its sign Scorpio, which is why this part also brings a negative result.

Just take your time for now Noni and don't expect any fast results....like i said use this time to plan, BUT realistically.

Noni

Thanks for feedback Noni.

Regarding sending emails, im seeing this not bringing positive results still....but try anyway.

Mars (employee/s) is moving towards its fall, so this wont bring any positive result from them, as being in fall is about them being too unsure about something and then they just totally decide to not bother going ahead.

Also forgot to add that the POF which is to do with money is weak in its sign Scorpio, which is why this part also brings a negative result.

Just take your time for now Noni and don't expect any fast results....like i said use this time to plan, BUT realistically.

OK thanks Sharla....yes I don't understand their reluctance, but they already have well established businesses so they don't really need it. I need them.
I'm ready to do the work but need their support to get business in and establish things so their name etc will be useful.
I'll just do some more research for now and then approach them in some time.

Appreciate this extra bit of clarification.

Cheers