The Antique Lenormand

Moonbow

Lovely Bee, I also like the clouds card. I hope you continue with it.

firefrost

It looks like a lovely deck in the making :)

Noelle

Hi Bee, thanks for taking the time to share the link ... some interesting cards there. This type of artwork very much appeals to me too. The cloud card is beautiful (I think better than the original) and I like the clover card in both the white and pink. I hope you continue with the deck.

Noelle

Bernice

Hi Noelle,

Thanks for the encouragement, also thanks to firefrost, Essjay, Moonbow* & others. They are very appealing cards arn't they :). I'd love to know what the missing ones looked like.

I can think of several meanings for that Pope, or Bishop, who is blowing bubbles, all rather disrespectful :laugh:

Bee :)

Moonbow

Bee,

Do you actually own the fish/shoe card? Very unusual, and for some weird reason it reminds me of a Minchiate.

Bernice

:laugh: You may well be right!

Tried out a texture for this deck. Here's the Flowers and the normal one;

Attachments

• 9-texture.jpg
    9-texture.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Flowers.jpg
    Flowers.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 156

Moonbow

Bee I prefer the one with no texture, and I would really love for you to finish this deck, I have a soft spot for Lenormand. :)

Moonbow

As for the Pope, he's such a mystery that I think we could continue the discussion in the first thread that Bee started in History.

Rosanne... I was hoping you would come up with a theory. Love it! (Rosanne's theory is in the History thread posted here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=143308)

Bernice

I love Rosannes' Bee, Nappy & the Church contact.

People, I'm so taken with the enigma of this Unknown deck and happy to discuss it further, but please do post your theories in the orginal 'Unknown deck' thread;

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=108547

Re. the texture for this deck, I think I agree with Moonbow, it looks good if in a frame, but c**p on its' own!

Bee :)