Surrealist Tarot

sacredashes

That was exactly what I thought when I saw the images... The artwork swings from being serious to wonky in a really cool sort of way.. Like the Fool card... its a little of both.

On a whole, I really like how the artist delivers his work. When I first took a look at the cards, the messages jumped right out and I thought I would want this deck just to get to know its personality :p and how that translates itself in a reading.

Ok.. will be turning to Michael (the printer) to work some of his magic into this... :D

GryffinSong

Wow, great find! It's wonderful that you're helping him get it published, because it really looks well worth it!!!

Xarokys

Awesome! Love the surrealist take on the cards. I definitely want this one.

Xarokys

OMG, just did the Horseshoe spread with this deck on the website. Not only was it eerily accurate but had me ROFL. This deck cracks me up! I can't wait to use it in real life.

Wendywu

This would be a loud YES from me!!

Quester

Definatly want this deck!!! :D

NikkiB

wow this looks very interesting!!

la-luna

I saw, fell in love and stated saving euro's (do I need to say more :D - only that I'm looking forward to holding it in my hands)

zan_chan

Oh I love this! Yes, please! :)

12doggiepaws

Just did a 3 cards spread. Wow! very accurate. I definitely want one (or two). Please let us know when it becomes available.