Surrealist Tarot

sacredashes

well we were talking about it before i posted it here... it was a shame if this one didn't make it to the readers...

am so glad you guys like the artwork too... it is really nice, isn't it? was trying to figure out what medium he used and then found out that it was mixed.. no wonder some cards look like charcoal drawings, others look like pen work and then there are digital enhanced ones.

still looking at each card online myself...

:heart:

VGimlet

Yep, me too, love the art.

Awesome.

Moona

I have put this on my wishlist. Very interesting. Very.

sacredashes

Just tried another free reading with the deck... :D I know! I am shameless coz its FREE!!!! LOL

The advice is practical; it mixed what I was asking about with what I really **REALLY** needed doing.. like a detour btw advice... :bugeyed: and it was a literal. I was asking about something else and out of the blue, in The Cross spread came Do This - 10 of Wands. The e-book gave advice on dental care; I was planning to pay a visit to the dentist on Monday..

This reading had me ROFL too... Another card I got was Do Not Do This - 2 of Wands; which was very relevant to my situation. Didn't really need the e-book but man.. the meanings are hilarious. I read them just because they are so funny and I am curious what the artist thought up for the picture.

Its a strange deck and it works in strange but literal ways. That's what I can say about for now.

}) Ok, going back for another ride...

Kimberlee

Yes please! Very odd imagery, but I'm drawn to it. :D

willoe

Oooo. I like it. :)

Brigid

:D

I just did another reading with this deck, for my 'Higher Perspective' I got the 7 of Wands.
The BLOB! The blob has taken the streets! It's reproducing, the blob will kill us all!!! THE BLOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.. REALLY funny as my question was in regard to one of my kids, energy draining little dears...

shadowdancer

I love how the creator has chosen to use the lighter side of life by way of text for the cards. A nice way of getting the message across in a way that is not heavy, and in a way we will remember. I am using a facebook apps which has done the same and it really does raise a smile, raise the vibration of the reading but still hits home.

Davina

sacredashes

Exactly!! :D Gotta love his sense of humor...

I have been BAD! }) Ethically, in my readings for others, I would adamantly stick to my self-righteous guns. Won't do 3rd party readings because of yada-yada-yada...

Left to my own devices, I would pull 6 readings one after another on someone.. to the point I don't even know where it started and what level of the labyrinth I landed myself in :rolleyes: (yes, I am aware of my shadows and they rock!!)

Suffice to say, I did it again (someone shut Britney Spears up, please...).

In The Cross (lazy ol' me will stick to this spread because its idiot proof)...

ROFL.. Just before I did the reading, I was told to be patient and wait for it, if it happens. }) My favorite motto when I am 100% hedonistic and won't settle for anything less than NOW is, "Screw It! I'll make it happen!" So I bull-dozed my way into getting a free reading...

And It Leads To:

6 of Cups

I have no clue what I was thinking on this one. No clue, but if this card comes into play, remember to watch the horizon.

.. Dang!

:heart:

Healing Spirit

Did a 3 card spread asking about the energies that surround me potentially buying this deck - ROFL when the future card told me to not be ashamed of my vices and to celebrate them!

Please add me to your list of those who want the deck, assuming you will send to the UK?

Blessings, Light and Love,

Nic