Surrealist Tarot

sacredashes

Healing Spirit said:
Did a 3 card spread asking about the energies that surround me potentially buying this deck - ROFL when the future card told me to not be ashamed of my vices and to celebrate them!

Please add me to your list of those who want the deck, assuming you will send to the UK?

Blessings, Light and Love,

Nic

:D

See? Its not just me!!! The deck has got a sense of humor!!

As long as there is postal service to your location, it won't be a problem.

:heart:

MeeWah

I like it--its wierdness sort of creeps up unexpectedly. & reminds me a bit of the Kaos deck, but markedly different.

I tried the Past / Present / Future 3-Card Draw. Intriguing that the first card, Past, is VIII Balance or Justice. Today's or Sunday's card was the Kazanlar 11-Strength, which is 8-Justice in the RWS-based decks. & actually is the Past now, being after midnight. Not looked closely at the other two cards yet.

sacredashes

There are a couple of cards from this deck that has me stumped, in that it is different from the usual take you would find in most decks.

8 of Wands is one example; although at the back of my mind it feels like I can relate to it but I cannot define the imagery of this card in association to the meaning in traditional decks.

The 10's as well, being so different from the RWS structure I am familiar with takes processing but I find the funny side of it makes it easier for me to want to get acquainted with this deck and its quirky personality.

Lich

These all cards are so dark, so whatever you chose its going to be something bad hehe

sacredashes

Lich said:
These all cards are so dark, so whatever you chose its going to be something bad hehe

}) care to wager on it?

sacredashes

Lich said:

LOL.. You will love this, Lich!! I went to the deck (online ;)) and said to it... "What have you got to say in your own defense? Make it count, buddy... I'm giving you one card to say it all..."

Are you ready for this?... :p

The Surrealist Tarot says...

VIII - Balance

AKA Justice in traditional Tarot.

Not the scales of a common religious moralist and no longer a cardinal virtue, but the raw, heartless justice of nature.

}) ;):*

sacredashes

C'mon people.. this deck is not EVOL!! Spell it backwards, I'll show ya ;)

Noone wants to play with This? For real??!!!

truelighth

Oh, me too, me too. I would love to have this deck. Very nice find, Ash :D. Hope you do get him to print it.

Gerbear

You can add me to the list of those waiting for a chance to get a copy.

Dusk Till Dawn

Me too, please!