The Rosetta Tarot

Hemera

Oh, you enablers you... }) Just placed my order. :p
I´m not a Thoth gal either but this deck may be the one that manages to convert me. It looks awesome!

And if I can´t live with those keywords my trimming scissors are ready and waiting. snip..snip..

Nickigirl

Yep, I ordered it too, and can't wait to see it! I really like the Thoth but am having a hard time getting into all the research into it.
I love the scans of the Rosetta. I also ordered the full book. I can't wait to get into it!

Wee_Gypsy

Yep, I ordered it too, and can't wait to see it! I really like the Thoth but am having a hard time getting into all the research into it.
I love the scans of the Rosetta. I also ordered the full book. I can't wait to get into it!

My family in the states ordered it for me, now they are sending it over for the holidays, with Crowley's 'Book of Thoth'- (My Uncle had and extra copy of The Book of Thoth-he found it cleaning out his basement from 70's when he was my age and was big into that stuff...along with other things like Hermetic Tarot, Wang's GD Deck and some other things to that nature.)

Nickigirl- I know what what you mean (because I am new to Thoth type decks)-it is overwhelming trying to study Thoth type decks sometimes.. hopefully I will become more and more familiar with them in time. Some days I really get into my Occult studies, other days I take a break from it. I have made a bit of progress (which is encouraging)-but I have so much more to learn, decks like this one and others I own (Crowley-Thoth, Magical Golden Dawn) are more 'Study guides' at the moment, as opposed to ones I read with.

Babalon Jones

Wee Gypsy, your uncle sounds like da bomb! A seriously good fellow to have for an uncle!

Wee_Gypsy

Wee Gypsy, your uncle sounds like da bomb! A seriously good fellow to have for an uncle!

He is!
He says its copy 71, he got it back in PA and is sending to the UK tommarow, it should get here in a few weeks! Excited!

murtsm

You rang?

My ears have been ringing again.....

Is my niece talking about me again?, Jeez!

Babalon Jones

Haha, it must have been the right ear, as it was all good things ;-)

Penthasilia

Enablers- all of you!

})

I truly am trying to avoid buying extra decks.

But then, the enablers hit!

:D

<----can't wait to get it in the mail.

I ordered the deck and the book based on the posts. I am interested to see how it reads compared to the Thoth and GD tarot.

Wendywu

You lot are a bunch of rotten enablers!

I had precisely one deck that I was intending to buy. Now there are two ........

Nickigirl

Ooooh, I really cant wait to get this deck! I'm so excited! :)
If you have it already, have you read with it yet?