Deck recommendations based on RWS

Freddie

'Connolly' is a good choice and I like 'Hanson-Roberts' as well.

In Rider recoloured I like 'Albano-Waite' and the 'Golden Ride'r.

Go with what your heart tells you and you won't go wrong.

Freddie

Melia

I primarily use the RWS deck but I have recently begun collecting other decks based on this one. I am looking for more decks that are similar to RWS that I will be comfortable using, with traditional images that don't feel unbalanced in some way.

If you want a bit of bling, what about the Golden Universal Tarot that has just recently been released: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jCEEnglxyM
Although some of the gold finishing hasn't quite worked on some of the cards, and they're passing that off as an "industrial feeling", it's still a nice looking deck.

Essence of Winter

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. I have added my thoughts on the recommendations below:

Fenestra - This is a nice looking deck. The borders of the cards are quite large but the meanings of the cards are very clear. The artwork is in a different style from what I am used to but I would get used to it. This deck is on my list of ones to consider.

Aquarian - Again, the meanings are very clear with this deck. I don't find the artwork terribly pleasing, however, but this could change in time. I will search for more images from this deck before I proceed further.

Tarot of the Magical Forest - The artwork is very nice but a bit too fun for my liking. I have somewhat conservative tastes when it comes to the tarot and don't like anything too outlandish.

Joie de Vivre - The artwork isn't to my taste and seems to obscure the meanings of the cards.

Shadowscapes - Nice artwork but too much of a departure from the RWS and I think I would find this deck very difficult to work with.

Wildwood - I love the artwork and although it differs in symbolism from the RWS, it doesn't seem to differ too much in meaning and where it does, it seems to be internally consistent from the research I have done. I wasn't too sure about this at first - in some ways I was drawn to it and in other ways, I had some reservations but the deck kept intriguing me so I decided I had to buy it.

Tarot of Northern Shadows - The artwork is nice but I'm not sure I like the symbolism. I will look further into this deck, however.

Crystal Visions - Nice artwork but I don't think the deck would work for me.

Crystal Tarot - I don't like the aesthetics of the deck and find it a bit cluttered.

Druidcraft Tarot - The artwork is very nice but some of the cards' symbolism doesn't seem right for me. I will look further into this deck, though.

Anna K Tarot - I like the artwork and the symbolism but I want to look further into it before I decide whether I would work with it well.

Hezicos - It looks quite nice and some of the changes to the symbolism work well. This is on my list of decks to consider.

Silver Era - I don't like the photographic art and would find it off-putting.

Hanson Roberts - This is on my list of ones to consider. It is a bit too 'nice' looking, however.

Herbal Tarot - I'm not really familiar with herbalism so would not really get on with this deck.

Wonderland and Halloween Tarots - themed tarots don't really appeal to me as they detract from the meanings of the cards.

Connolly Tarot - the artwork is nice but the symbolism seems to obscure some of the meanings for me. I will look into this deck further, however.

In addition to ordering the Wild Wood tarot, I also ordered Crowley's Thoth Tarot, which is a big departure from the RWS system. I find the idea of it rather intriguing and the only way to find out more about it is to work with it.

I might get one of the recoloured RWS decks at some point - the Universal takes my fancy the most at present.

Once again, thanks for all the suggestions and I will consider more if anyone has anything further to add.