Crystal Visions

Celtictarot

I don't even look at the faces in this deck for some reason! LOL maybe she is a secret emo! LOL at the comments!

I love this deck myself! Didn't think I would!

Rev_Vesta

Just looked at this deck online and realized when looking at each card how much detail the artist has in each one........ wow... You can tell she really put an effort in to each one and worked real hard.........

I can understand there are decks we may not connect to as there are others we do.... for one reason or another, it may not be a deck I would work with but I can certainly appreciate the artists work.........I think sometimes we need to take a deep breath and take a moment to think of the creator before we comment and find ways to explain that this deck is not one that we would not use because for me personally etc..............

I sometimes read someones comments and wonder how they would feel if after many months of work, many hours of late nights, they read some of the comments cristizing their deck..Knowing their is cristism and cristism .............It is remembering sometimes when we make a comment we do have to remember it is that person's personal opinion, their personal perspective, so again I believe it is important to take each deck, appreciate the artist for what they have created and then decided whether you would like that deck or not, if you do and love it, work with it and if not move on and find another deck you love....
By the way I may not use it but I know several of my clients that would love it, so maybe one for the store ...........

Miss Divine

It is not my go-to deck, but in all honesty I do use mine. And when I do, I have great readings with it and enjoy using this deck. My 13 yr old daughter loves it! (She doesn't do tarot yet, but she loves the images).

JenWt43

I like it, and I use it. IMO, the readings are accurate. My Crystal Visions is snuggled up with two versions of the Thoth, The Bohemian Gothic, The Victorian Romantic, The Sevenfold Mystery, The Gothic Tarot (Joseph Vargo), and The Watcher Angels. :) I think they all get along well enough... :D

agno3

It is remembering sometimes when we make [ sic] a comment we do have to remember it is that person's personal opinion, their personal perspective, so again I believe it is important to take each deck, appreciate the artist for what they have created and then decided whether you would like that deck or not, if you do and love it, work with it and if not move on and find another deck you love....

I disagree with this statement entirely.

IMO, if you have nothing nice to say, than say it clearly so that others can take that information and apply it as they see fit.

I would also like to point out that this deck has a single, token black guy.